6

This chapter in my opinion is long asf
so enjoy, get comfortable, get snacks, play some music while you read, i dont care, enjoy this roller coaster 😭

George's eyes fluttered open slowly as the sunlight in his room casted lines of orange.

He did his usual morning routine, shower, brush teeth, change clothes, eat or just not eat at all, and go to the bus stop.

George didn't feel like eating in the morning, he knew he would regret it later in the day and start complaining to Karl how hungry he is but he didn't really care.

George had a black Y2K fairy-vintage like grunge crop top that fit tightly to his skin. He then put on a dark blue vintage-wash baggy low-rise pants along with a black belt, and a pair of converse being suffocated by his pants going over his shoes.

(Im going for the Pinterest look okay 😭)

George skipped breakfast then went to the bus stop before George's mom and dad could even say anything about George skipping breakfast.

George made it early and went on his phone as he waited for the bus to come.

"I'm so tired" George texted Karl. "same" Karl responded immediately. "i bet dream is gonna get so mad at me for breaking up his relationship with my fucking sister" George said jokingly. "omg i can't wait id pay double to see what he's gonna do and say to that" Karl said as other people came to the bus stop, including Dream.

"there he is at my bus stop, why is he at my bus stop tho" George said as he shut down his phone and looked away. "Oh don't look away and act like nothing fucking happened." Dream said. "Whats happening here is you being so obsessed you came to my bus stop to confront me." George scoffed. "I'm not obsessed." Dream said annoyed.

"You better watch your mouth before I get Sapnap" Dream said. "Pftt- of course you are. He's like your little peasant." George said.

"He's not my peasant, nor a peasant in general, he's my best friend." Dream fought back offensively.

"Your best friend, and your peasant." George said. "Now, I would say for you to go away to your own bus stop, but i'd rather you miss your bus so I wouldn't have to see you, like how you wouldn't see my sister again." George added as he tried to contain his laugh as his own joke and the face Dream had on.

George's finally arrived as he turned to go on the bus but then felt a push at his side. "Fine, then i'm getting on your bus." Dream said as he snuck in front of George and got on.

Dream looked for a seat and picked the one on the left side of the bus as George sat next to him. "Why are you sitting here?" Dream said.

"The other seats are taken and I want to make you uncomfortable by me being here." George said. Dream scoffed as he looked out the window.

"You know, where was your sassiness and confidence before all of this, that shit really appeared out of nowhere, you went from not even defending yourself to fighting me at like eight in the morning." Dream said starting up a conversation as he turned look at George.

"I dunno?" George said. "Just happened because I was so done with you, your honesty so irritating it's crazy, you and Sapnap are." George said. "Yeah, yeah" Dream said."Bullying you could of been so much funner this past boring semester if you randomly 'gained' these confidence and actually defending yourself sooner." Dream said annoyed.

"Oh so your basically saying bullying me was boring, but you still did anyway" George said. "Okay, don't put words in my mouth you British fuck," Dream blurted. "Obviously bullying you was fun, but it could of been more funner if your weak ass wasn't always so defenseless." Dream said.