9

"Wake the fuck up!" Dream yelled—still shaking George to fully shake out the tiredness out of George, and instead shake some waking-ness into him.

"I'm awake! I'm awake! Quit shaking me!" George yelled, prying Dream's hands off of him as Sapnap and Karl were laughing.

"You know, you guys look really cute together; like at this point just start dating, like come on." Karl said as Sapnap agreed by nodding yes.

Dream and George turned their heads to look at Sapnap, and Karl.

"I'm not gay!" George and Dream yelled at the same time as they got a couple of looks and stares from other people around them. One of those people was, Lilia.

Lilia got up from her table she was sitting at with her friends and started coming towards their table.

"You heard him, Dream isn't gay, so stop saying he is and saying he looks good together with this.. whoever this is-" she says gesturing her hand towards George. "-because he doesn't look good together with him." She says as she crossed her arms with her right hip out.

"What?-" Karl said before she interrupted. "Sh, don't what me? You heard me." She said.

"I-" Dream let out. "You know you're making him clearly uncomfortable right?"

"No it's-" Dream let out barely.

"-it's pretty obvious. I could see the uncomfortable look on his face every time you say something about Dream and him."

"It's- it's-"

"Hm? Yes Dream?" She said looking at him forcing her eyes to be wide and lit up with her blue ocean eyes—and eyebrows raised.

"It's really-" Dream paused as he struggled and forgot what he wad even trying to say. "It's really fine, it's fine, there is nothing wrong, I'm not uncomfortable. It's just a funny joke! Right guys?" Dream said as he looked at George, Karl, and then Sapnap with his arms raised up with a fake smile painted across his face.

"Mhm.." George said as he fake smiled. "I'm not uncomfortable eithe-"

"I don't care if you're uncomfortable or not, I'm just backing up Dream." She snapped as George's smile faded away quickly and instead faded into an offended face.

"Dream, do you even know this girl?" Sapnap and Karl asked.

"I mean, she's in my-"

"I'm his friend actually, I'm in his Chemistry class, and we talk to each other everyday, we're basically like.. best friends!" She said laughing fake-ly and smiling fake-ly. "-Isn't that right, Dreamie?" She said while looking down at Dream while smiling like she was straight out of a horror film.

Dream paused. "Um.. no that's isn't right, Lilia" Dream said—yelling Lilia's name at the end a bit and mocking her name. "-there is no need to lie, we don't even talk each other everyday, that's is only because you try to talk to me everyday, and I just have to respond or you're gonna keep bugging me about me not responding, or accuse me and say that I'm purposely ignoring you" Dream paused to catch his breath. "-and I just don't want to talk to you or have anything to deal with you." Dream said still keeping eye contact with Lilia to see the look on her face after everything he just said.

"So, there is no need to jump into my conversation I'm having with my friends that is just a joke. Nobody is uncomfortable, nobody is serious, you're just the one that is serious." Dream said. "Now if you excuse me, I just want to talk to my friends, so let me" Dream said as Lilia had an extremely upset look on her face.

Lilia didn't know what to do, or what to say, she was just simply trying to register everything Dream said. "I-" was all she could get out of her mouth.