20

"No, you have a weird name!-"

Now Dream and George was found being separated by their now friends. "I don't have a weird name!"

"Yes you-"

"Shut the fuck up! Let's just go to 7 11!" Sapnap yelled. "I'm tired of BOTH of ya'll's bullshit and yip-yaps!" Sapnap crossed his arms.

"He's the one yappi-"

"Shut up George!" Everyone except for Dream yelled as Dream starting pointing at George and laughing hysterically.

"That also goes out for you too Dream, so don't think you're so special." Sapnap said making Dream stop laughing.

"Whatever, you guys are fakes anyway." George said rolling his eyes while crossing his arms.

"Let's just go to the 7 11 down the street over there, not very far." Sapnap pointed.

"Yeah! I'm gonna get all of the snacks off the shelf!" Karl laughed as he started running.

"Wait!" They all yelled as they started chasing Karl and trying to catch up to him on the sidewalk as they were getting out of breath.

"Don't get too ahead of yourself," Skeppy said. "Because I'm gonna be the one to get all of the snacks!" Skeppy yelled as he started running.

"No you're not!" Karl said trying to catch up to him.

They then arrived at 7 11 where they were all over the place in the store and flooding it. Looking at all the snacks on the shelves, the drinks in the fridges, and the tempting slushes with all of the flavors which was then found with the blue-beanie guy apparently named 'Quackity' as he was trying to get all of the flavors into one cup.

"George was just looking for drinks with Dream as Dream creeped up behind—hugging him as he buried his head into George's neck. George smiled. "What do you want?" George said. "Nothing," Dream said as George struggled to close the door since Dream was holding him.

"You know, we could have used our skateboards instead of walking and running here." George said.

"Pftt- and leave you on the sidewalk?" Dream said, "You don't even know how to skate, who's we?" Dream said.

"Okay, shut up, maybe you could carry me, I don't fucking know, stop making fun of me for every chance you get" George said rolling his eyes. "Now let go of me—please." George asked.

"Aww but- you did say please, so I guess.." Dream sighed, sounding defeated.

George just laughed. "You can hold my hand then, let's go pay." George said.

"Wait, with your money?" Dream asked. "Yes, why?" George responded. "No, no, we can't let that happen, I'm paying." Dream said. "No, it's fine, I can pay for my own things."

"And i'm a gentlemen" Dream said taking out his card but George already defeated Dream and let out his hand to the cashier with his card but then Dream took the card out of George's hand and replaced it with his own as the cashier took the card, laughing.

The cashier looked young. She had a dark brown hair, so dark it was almost black. But under the sunlight you can definitely tell it's brown. She had bangs just right above her brows, and face framing hair coming in towards her jawline from the sides. She also had hair coming outwards, hair length just below her shoulders.