Chapter 10: Human or Possession

Aurelio's POV:

Someone had encroached on our territory, so for the last few days, I had been away from home to deal with the problem. Tearing myself away from my wife had been a pain like no other, especially when she was so willing to be fucked.

But if I didn't respond to the attack, soon we would be overrun with attacks. The man in front of me was only whinging now; all the useful information had been drained out of him, so I stabbed him through the heart.

As soon as I killed the rest of his comrades, I would be free and could return to my family.

Blood was spackled all over my shirt by the time I was done, and that wasn't a sight I wanted to show my Kahina. I motioned for my lieutenant to deal with the bodies as I changed into fresh clothes.

I was so excited to go back home that I didn't even bother to take a shower. I could do that at home after I saw my wife and son safe in our home with my own eyes.

I stepped outside, and the sun nearly blinded me. I wasn't used to his shine after spending so long in the shadows.

I got in my car and turned on my phone again. To my delight, I found a flurry of messages from Kahina; it was the very first time she had texted me since we met.

Reading through her messages, I could sense her worry for me. That brought a smile to my face. We were finally making headway in our relationship, and soon enough, she would be entirely mine.

I sped up in my car to go meet the love of my life. I don't think I had ever run as many red lights as I did that day, but I didn't care.

I jumped out of the car after parking it in the driveway and jogged to the door of our home.

When I opened the door, I was confronted with the sight of an excited yet worried Kahina.

"It seems you finally care for me as much as you care for your jewelry," I said while twirling her in my arms.

She let out a content sigh, and it filled my heart with love. How I'd missed her, her smooth skin, her big brown eyes that you could drown in forever, and those pouty lips that I finally kissed a few days ago.

She jumped into my arms and wrapped her legs around me; my already hard dick was now throbbing. I was waiting for her to make the first move, as I didn't want to scare my delicate wife.

She leaned in and whispered, "Leonardo isn't home if you want to continue what we started."

I didn't need to hear more as I swiftly carried her up the stairs and to our bedroom. I was going to ravage her.

I had been waiting for this moment for what seemed like an eternity.

I looked into her eyes, and I could see the same anticipation and desire that I felt. Gently, I reached out and caressed her face, and then I leaned in to kiss her. My lips moved against hers, and then I slowly pulled away, only to capture her lips again.

I could feel the warmth of her body on me, and I felt my heart beat faster. This was the moment that I had been waiting for. It was like the world around us had melted away.

I pulled away and looked into her eyes. With a gentle smile, I slowly started to undress her, and then I undressed myself under her watchful eye. Finally, she was under me, willing and naked.

I slid down between her thighs and had my first taste of her. She was more heavenly than I could have thought possible. The more I licked her, the more she moaned, and the tighter I held her. She buried her hands in my hair, pulling me even closer to her, and I smiled into her pussy. I devoured her until she came on my face; her juices were the most divine thing to ever grace my lips.