22

December 13th 1986

4 months later

Kim giggled as she dragged out the name "River" as He was placing loose kisses on her neck.

"Stop, or my mom will hear." Kim kept laughing while pushing river away.

With a low voice, he began kissing her mouth, saying, "Let her hear how much I love you."

Even though Kim really didn't want her mom to know, she needed him and couldn't fight the feeling.

Rivers' hands moved over her body as she gradually eased into the kiss.

He whispered, "I love you," into her ear, sending a chill down her spine.

River had gently descended Kim's body, planting little kisses along the way meanwhile Kim had began to gently tug at his hair.

Kim let out a sharply suppressed moan as river began to play with her heat.

With a smug smile on his face, River lifted his head from Kim's sweet spot and murmured, "Don't make a mess, beautiful."

"Shut up," Kim muttered in a daze.

River laughed a little bit.

"Kimmy, please don't be mean to me."

River had merely stated this Before opening his mouth and started to suck on a delicate spot making Kim begin to moan once again.

Kim's fingers were tangled in rivers dirty blonde hair as he ate like this Was his last meal, the sound of his soft groans could not only be heard but felt against Kim's core; shivers going up her spin as her eyes squeezed closed from the amount of overwhelming pleasure.

Glancing between Kim's thighs, Rivers blue eyes studied her. His erection simply became more uncomfortable as he saw Kim's reaction to him between her legs. He loved the way she looked so intensely pleasured.

River was only encouraged to push himself farther between Kim's thighs by this.

he made filthy sucking noises while his tongue lapped around her cilt. Kim's mouth dropped to a high-pitched moan as her hold on River's hair tightened.

"River, I'm going to cum fuck," Kim had gasped. 

River was practically determined to make Kim cum, and make her cum hard, so when he heard this, his grasp on her hips tightened.

With a strain of moans and hands reaching out to grasp whatever they could, Kim could swear she saw stars.

river didn't even slow down as she experienced an overwhelming rush of pleasure coursing through her body.

He desired for her to be entirely exhausted by his tongue.

it wasnt until her chest began to rise and fall heavily did river stop, slowly kissing his way from between her legs to her cheek. he then gave her a sweet and passionate kiss, he slightly laughed feeling how lazily kim kissed back. 

when river pulled away from the kiss kim saw his mouth and face that was covered with her cum and his spit.

Kim's face couldnt help but turn red at seeing the aftermath of her boyfriend eating her out.

"i said dont make a mess beautiful."

river softly teased with a stupid smirk on his face, using the bottom of his shirt to wipe his mouth off.

"You're lucky my mom hasn't heard us." Kim said pulling river into a hug onto the bed.