Celebration

Depuis le début

There was funny banters and laughing,music and dance ,pranks and scoldings.Harry is enjoying everything of today. Even after dinner no one is ready to retard to the bed so, David come up with a idea of a game .

"Three chits have been drawn from this bowl . Two chit will contain a name and one will contain a task .Two people have to perform the task or they will get punishment." David announced and everyone gets agreed .

First pair was of Mrs.Longbottom and Sirius .They have to act like each other's personality which was fun to watch . Specially for Neville when he looks at his granny poorly trying be Sirius.

Then pair was followed by Mrs.Weasley and Fred , Charlie and Mrs .Granger, Ron and Luna(Due to Hermione's little arrangment from Ron's request) , Kreacher and George ,Dobby and Mr.Granger .Finally only four people were left. Neville, Harry, Ginny and Hermione.

"Not me and Ginny please" Harry keeps repeating the line again and again , dreading about the possible awkwardness of the situation.

Meanwhile David has his own setting with Sirius and Sirius has his setting with Dobby .

"It's Ginny" Neville speaks . Ginny stands up and walks towards him . She takes out a chit .

"We have to perform a couple dance" She announced and Neville's face lost his all colours.

"Comon Nev. It's not that difficult". Said Ginny keeping aside the chits. Neville gulps looking at her as she takes his hand and lead him to the centre. He is just as nervous as Harry could have been while facing voldemort. But then he remembers that Harry was all cool at that moment

"Just follow my steps". Ginny whispers while putting his hand on her waist.

"I'm sure .I am going to hit on your leg and we will fall in front of everyone".He said nervously looking at the crowd .

"Then we will have a laugh .Afterall it is for fun" Said Ginny giggling ."You don't have to so tough on yourself. Be easy .Just look in my eyes and move ."

The music starts and Neville do as Ginny instructed.

"I am glad we didn't get the dancing thing
I hate dancing." Harry whispered to Hermione who is keenly observing the pair ."What are you thinking?" Harry asked looking at her concentrated face.

"Don't you there something going on between the..." She stops realising that she is talking to Harry about his ex-girlfriend. She bite her tongue mentally slapping herself.

"Er...what were you saying? The dance.Yes . " She focused on Harry's word in hurry to change the topic." You did dance well in the tent"

"It was disastrous " Said Harry with chuckle remembering how ridiculous he danced. "You could't even figure out that I was dancing" Hermione laughs softly while looking at Neville and Ginny.

"But I like it .You know." She speaks and turns to look at him" It always remain one of those moments that I will always cherish till my lifetime " Harry smiles softly looking in her eyes feeling bubble of happiness in his heart.

"I think we should get the dance task" Hermione speaks diverting her eyes from Harry . Harry also concentrates on the Neville and Ginny."It would be fun moments like it was ."Hermione speaks.

"It was our moment " Harry said still looking at the dancing couple . Hermione turns to look at him. "Just ours" Harry looks at her for a second which is enough to convey his feelings .

"Just ours" Hermione whispers to herself diverting her eyes from him.

"They're quite a couple" David said looking at the Harry and Hermione from some distance.