Part twenty-nine

(This is the last part, just saying ^~^)

Dan's POV

"I really liked the video!" Phil was saying the next morning whilst he got a bowl of cereal.

"You know what? We should make a coming out video too." I said and looked at Phil.

"Yes! We should! But not now, we should wait a few months so the internet doesn't explode." Phil nodded and continue to eat his cereal. He couldn't look anymore adorable.

So we planned out how we were gonna do it and decided to wait until February. Yes, the month Valentine's Day is in.

*Three Months Later*

And here it was.

I updated the story and closed my laptop to look at Phil.

"I still think it's kinda weird that we put our story on that app but at least some fans know our story now." Phil said. "Now onto the video!"

Phil set up his camera in his room and once everything was ready, he made me get out of the shot until it was time.

"Hey- ok this is actually more scary than I thought I would be." Phil complained.

"Just pretend it's another video of yours only you're telling everyone a secret." I told him and he nodded.

"Hey guys! So I guess you read the title of this video already and, uh, yeah. This is it. I'm doing it. I'm coming out." Phil said and smiled. "I am gay and wow it feels great to finally say that. Before you guys start asking questions, I know this will most likely be a big one; am I with anyone? And the answer is yes. I am."

Phil looked at me and I smile at him and went to sit beside him.

"Hey." I said awkwardly. "So this is actually happening."

"This is Dan aka danisnotonfire and my boyfriend." Phil said and I couldn't stop the smile that spread across my face.

"We're just going to talk a little bit about it now so people can understand more of what's going on."

We continued to talk about it all but didn't say much about our story. That was already on wattpad and we would probably explain that later. For now, this was perfect.

Now the world knew about us and things couldn't be better.

*A Few Years Later*

"They all recently came in. You can have a look at them if you'd like."

This was all happening. It was actually happening. I felt like it hadn't been long ago that I just met Phil Lester, my best friend, the love of my life, the boy I would be spending the rest of my life with. It was so unreal.

Then I began to crush on him and soon, I fell in love. It was so weird because I thought that I was a crush and I'd get over it soon. I didn't want to ruin our friendship or make anything awkward.

But when he kissed me for the first time that night we had gone to Chris' party and he had gotten drunk, I just knew it wasn't a crush and I was in love with Philip Michael Lester.

That was when it all started. That's when my depression came back I guess but Phil was there. Well, for the beginning. Then Evan came and ruined it but he also had his story.

After Evan was over with, I tried to get Phil back which worked in the start but things got worse and my life was close to the end. I was actually willing to give up everything because Phil was mad at me, he was upset and angry. I was willing to let it all go because he was gone. Why? Because Phil was the one who made my life a whole lot better.