Part four

Dan's POV

"Did I do something?" Phil asked. He was now trying to make me look at him but I kept my eyes and head down, not wanting to look at him or him at me.

"No." Yes. You made me the happiest boy alive for a few seconds. You made me fall in love with you even more. You did something I've wanted to do for so long. You kissed me. "You didn't do anything."

"Are you sure? What's wrong, Dan, you're never like this."

Not in front of you. "I'm sorry, I was just thinking and I got a bit emotional. I'm fine."

"A bit? Dan, I have been here for nearly half an hour and you've been crying the whole time."

That was true but I forced a small and quiet laugh to show him I was okay.

We heard the door bell and we both looked towards my door.

"I'll get it." Phil have my shoulder a gentle squeeze (which gave me even more butterflies), then left my room, closing the door behind him.

I sighed, putting my head in my hands for the 100th time today. It was just a kiss, I needed to forget about it and pretend it never happened. It should be easy.

Right?

Phil's POV

When I opened the door, PJ threw his arms up in the air.

"What happened last night?! You told me you were just gonna get a drink then you disappeared! Then I saw you and Dan leaving and- what happened?!?" PJ exclaimed. I hoped Dan couldn't hear PJ or us talking.

"Wait, what? What do you mean you saw me leaving with Dan?" I was so confused. The last thing I remember was telling PJ that I wanted another drink and everything after that was a blur. I remember nothing afterwards.

"Yeah- well, Dan was pretty much dragging you out the door," PJ chuckled and I playfully slapped him.

I lead him to the living room and we say on the sofa.

"So you were telling me that to had to tell me something about Dan." PJ reminded me. That, I remembered.

I had been talking to PJ and then he asked me where Dan was and that's when I decided to tell PJ about how I felt about Dan. I hadn't told anyone and PJ was a great friend so why not tell him and ask him what to do?

"Right," I nodded.

"Well? What is it? Did you guys fight? Is he mad? I've been worried! Tell me!" PJ pleaded.

"No, it's nothing bad," I shook my head, "or at least I don't think so.."

"Phil, you're scaring me."

"I..."

"PJ?" and then Dan walked in.

I saw annoyance flash across Peej's face but he immediately replaced it with humour and a smile.

"Hey, how you doing?" he asked Dan.

"I'm okay. I'm going out, just gonna talk to Chris," Dan dug his hands in his pockets. He was already wearing his shoes and was fully dressed.

I nodded. "Alright. I'll be here talking to Peej."

When he left, PJ tugged on my shirt sleeve.

"Tell me now! He's gone, we won't have anyone to interrupt this time!"

"I'm... I think I'm in love with him, Peej," I said quietly, looking down at my hands.

"With Dan?"

"No, with the queen," I couldn't help but roll my eyes. "Yes, with Dan!"

PJ laughed for a few seconds then stopped and looked at me.

"You're in love with Dan?!" PJ yelled. "You're in love with Dan!"

"Shut up!" I scowled. "I think I am! I don't know, PJ, I've never felt like this for anyone! I mean, I've had a few crushes here and there but with Dan, it's more than a crush. I don't know."

"But you have feelings for Dan?"

"Yes."

"And you're gay?"

"Why am I talking to you?" I muttered, shaking my head and he laughed. "Yes, PJ, I'm gay."

"Dan says he's bisexual! What if? What if he likes you too, Phil?" PJ threw his arms up in the air excitedly.

I stayed quiet. I remembered the talk we had a few months ago around 2 in the morning and he admitted to being fully gay.

"You're probably the only person I'll ever admit this to, but I'm gay... I know, why am I telling you? Well, I like to tell you things about me, it makes me feel better. I know I can trust you, I know you won't judge me, you know me better than anyone. I trust you, Philly."

I remember it so perfectly. He had smiled at me and ruffled my hair, laughing. Having late night talks with Dan Howell was always fun and great because we could talk without a care in the world and we'd tell each other things we normally wouldn't say.

"Phil?" PJ snapped his fingers in front of my face and I apologized.

"It's alright. So, about Dan-" I stopped PJ.

"Don't tell him I told you but a while ago he admitted that he's gay..." I said quietly.

"Wait, he actually told you that?"

"Yeah."

"Phil, that's a sign. People like Dan don't just go around saying that their gay!"

He had a point but I knew it meant nothing so I let go.

"What about you? Any new boys you're thinking about?" I asked him. (A/N: PJ is openly gay in this ok bye).

"Chris. I'm still on about him," PJ groaned. PJ had been talking to me about Chris for a while then admitted last night that he was in love with Chris, as if it couldn't be more obvious.

"Right. Well, the boys we are currently talking about are together at this moment," I pointed out.

"I wonder what they're talking about..." PJ said.

Dan's POV

"I love him, Chris. I don't know what to do anymore."

***

A/N: sorry this is shorter and still boring ;-; I'm really tired right now, school sucks and boo humans. My school's full of assholes.

OH AND IVE BEEN WATCHING THESE VIDEOS CALLED "cute Phan moments' OR SOMETHING AND I CANT STOP CRYING SO YEAH IF THERES MISTAKES IN THUIS IS BECAUSE OF MY TESRS BEING IN MY EYES

ANYWAYS

byyeeee! cx