Part five

Dan's POV

"I love him, Chris. I don't know what to do anymore."

I had just finished explaining to Chris about my feelings for Phil, I just admitted that I was in love with Phil and I told Chris about the kiss. I would have told PJ because he's also a very close and good friend but he was talking to Phil about God knows what and I was afraid PJ would "accidentally" tell Phil.

"I understand," Chris nodded. "How long have you felt like this for?"

"Two months, I think. Like, when we first met irl, I had a little crush on him but it went away and now I feel it again, only it's not a little crush, its so much more, I get butterflies and I can't stop thinking about him and whenever I do think about him I can't help but smile. Even when he does his stupid and awkward little things, I can't help but love him more each time."

Chris smiled. "That's cute, Dan, I'm glad you've finally fallen in love. Have you thought about telling him yet?"

"Chris, I'm a mess, do you really think I'd be able to do that?!" I retorted.

"It's worth a try!"

"Nah, not yet. He's at our place with PJ right now, I don't know how long they're gonna be talking for so even if I had the balls to tell Phil how I feel, I wouldn't be able to."

"Doesn't Phil know about the kiss though? Surely that kiss had a meaning, Phil doesn't go around kissing random people." Chris pointed out.

"He's clueless."

"Tell him!"

"I can't just tell him! You make it seem so easy, it's not! Look mate, I know you're trying to help but I'm not ready to tell Phil yet. I can't. What if he doesn't feel the same way? That could ruin a lot of things."

"You have a point. You'll have to tell him though, I mean, you two live together, you basically share your fame and everything..." Chris reminded me.

"I know. I'll tell him later. Thanks Chris," I stood from the chair I was sat on. "I'm gonna head home now."

"Alright."

When I got to our place, I unlocked the door and walked towards the living room but I heard voices. PJ was still here, talking to Phil.

"I've gotta go, I told Chris I'd help him with something," PJ said and I heard Phil laugh. "Not like that!"

"Yeah, okay, have fun. And thanks PJ, I'll try talking to Dan." Phil said.

"See you later then."

I ran back outside before PJ could find me eavesdropping

I walked inside as casually as I could inside and ran into PJ.

He looked surprised but then smiled. "Hey!"

"Hey," I smiled back. "What did you guys do?"

"Not much, just talk. Gotta go, Chris is waiting for me," PJ sounded like a little schoolgirl crushing over a boy.

I laughed. "Ok, bye."

I walked into the living room and Phil was sitting on the sofa, staring at the floor.

"Hi," I said and he looked up and then looked back down.

"Hi."

There was an awkward silence and I shifted my feet uncomfortably. This was weird.

"Er, what did you and Peej talk about?" I didn't like the silence one bit so I forced myself to ask him something, trying to start a conversation.

"Not much, we just talked about last night and the party."

I nodded. That didn't work. This was getting more uncomfortable by the minute.

"Um, I'm gonna shower... yeah," Phil stood and walked past me, our shoulders running against each others, making my stomach flip.

I sighed and ran my hands through my hair. I hoped things went back to normal soon, I didn't like the awkward silences.

***

12:34AM

Wow. I spent the rest of the day browsing the internet and now I felt lonely. I never did feel lonely these days because I knew Phil was just in the other room but at this moment, I felt the need to be right beside him or at least in the same room.

Confidentially, I got up and closed my laptop taking it with me as I walked to Phil's room. I knocked his door, hoping he was awake.

"Dan?" his voice said.

"Yeah, it's me. Can I come in?"

"Yeah."

I opened the door and walked inside, seeing him sitting in hide bed, on his laptop. My confidence was replaced with shyness.

He moved over a little and patted the space on his bed beside him. I sat beside him and looked at his screen. Tumblr. Of course.

"What brings you to my kingdom?" he questioned.

I laughed, glad it wasn't awkward between us anymore.

"I felt lonely," I admitted shyly, looking down.

I knew he was smiling. No explanation, I just knew.

"Its okay," he said softly, leaning his head on my shoulder.

A big smile had crept onto my face and I wanted to hug him but I knew that wasn't a good idea.

We talked for a while, both of us on the internet like the losers we were, showing each other weird shit and laughing about it.

It was probably around two in the morning when we put or laptops down and just talked.

"...and I couldn't stop laughing even though I shouldn't have been!" Phil was telling me a story about something stupid he had done when he was 15. I was only listening to his voice and laugh though.

"That's a great story, Phil," I laughed and he joined in.

"Can I ask you something? And you have to answer honestly!" Phil said when we finished laughing.

"Go ahead."

"Why were you crying this morning? I've never actually seen you cry like that and it makes me sad because you're always so happy, I don't like it when you're sad," Phil was now hugging his knees and looking away.

I felt my heart skip a best and I was trying to not smile. He cared at least, he cared enough to ask what was wrong in the morning, he said he didn't like when I was upset and at the moment, I was beyond happy he said that.

I pulled myself together and thought about an answer to his question.

"I was thinking about my past and I became a bit sad," I admitted. "My past wasn't exactly the brightest."

"What happened?"

***

"What a terrible way to end a chapter" I know I'm sorry ugh

It's raining outside and I love the rain and there's thunder and lighting and I LOVE IT YAY I'm sorry rain makes me happy :3 I wanna cuddle now ;-;

Anyways!!!

byyeeee cx