Part twenty-seven

Phil's POV

I spent the rest of the day with him, calming him down when the nurses came in to put in new medication for him and feeding him when he refused to eat anything the nurses offered him.

I didn't ever think something like this was going to happen but it was happening and I didn't mind; I would do anything for Dan. Even give up my own life.

But in the evening, after PJ and Chris saw Dan, talked for a while and left, Dan seemed to remember what had happened and became even more upset.

"Phil?" Dan mumbled, sitting up.

"Yeah?"

"You said we weren't meant to be together. You told me to leave. Why are you here?" He asked.

"I am so sorry. I'm an idiot for saying that, I'm stupid. I don't know why I thought we weren't meant to be together. Who cares about the problems we have or what people say about being together? All that matters is that we love each other and want to be together. I'm in love with you Dan and I never did stop loving you. I'm sorry I said all that. Because of me, you're here and I wish you weren't, I wished none of this happened. I'm sorry." I said and covered my face with my hands.

There was a moment of silence as I waited for Dan to say something. I was scared of what he was going to say next.

"You know what?" Dan finally spoke. "Despite everything that has happened, I'm still in love with you. Nothing is going to change my love for you."

I glanced at him, utterly surprised.

"And I'm willing to try again if you are." Dan added.

"Wha- really?" I gasped.

"Of course. I wasn't going to let you go that easily anyways."

Joy filled my body and I jumped happily before running towards Dan's bed and hugged him tightly.

"As much said love to stay like this m, you're kinda on my arm with all the tubes and shit." Dan said and I pulled away, standing up straight.

"I'm sorry, I forgot- that must've hurt- I really am sorry, it's just I'm so happy-" I stammered, getting off him and standing up straight.

Dan smiled and laughed. "It's okay Phil, don't worry."

I missed his smile so much.

"Ok, it's late so go to sleep. You need it." I told him and pressed my lips softly against his forehead before going to turn the lights off.

****

"You should really go home and clean up. We won't leave." PJ was trying to convince me to go home but I wasn't having it.

"But I don't want to." I complained.

"Phil, I'll be okay." Dan assured me and I sighed.

"Fine. I'll be back in an hour." I told them and swiftly kissed Dan before walking out of the room and closing the door behind me.

"That just happened." I hear Chris say and I waited to hear what else they had to say. No I wasn't eavesdropping, I was just curious.

"The kiss?" Dan said.

"Yeah!"

"I'm proud to say we're together again. I love him so much."

I smiled. That was all I needed to hear.

I went home and took a quick shower, changed into a clean pair of jeans and a shirt then swiftly are something and drove back to the hospital.

When I got there, I was a bit surprised to see doe mine else there. Evan.

"Thanks for visiting. I hope things go well in America." I hear Dan say as I opened the door.

They a looked at me.

"Hey." Chris said, breaking the awkward silence.

They all waved and I nodded.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"I'm, uh, moving to America." Evan said.

After everything that's happened, I realize he wasn't a bad guy. He just had a bad past which turned him into someone that wasn't him but he was good person and hearing him say he was moving did make me a bit sad.

"What, why?" I questioned.

"I've been planning it for a while. Besides, I like to go outside and see the world." He said and smiled at me. I realized he had said that when we went on that date and I grinned. Wow.

"Alright then. We'll miss you. For forget I visit us though."

"I will," he nodded.

PJ and Chris hugged him then he hugged Dan. I watched him, now full I'm DA that he was leaving.

Lastly, I hugged him and he hugged me back.

"I'm really sorry about everything that's happened." He whispered.

"It's okay, don't worry." I assured him.

After saying his last goodbye, he left.

"Well, on the bright side," PJ said. "Dan can go home after the nurse comes back to give him his things!"

"Finally!" Dan said happily and I smiled.

*****

"Wow, I missed this a lot." I said as I walked into our place.

"Now we're home again... And together." Dan smile at me and I hugged him tightly. I missed him and our home so much. I was never leaving again.

******

First, I'm sorry for not updating yesterday!!! second, THIS PHAN FIC IS LITERALLY GETTING NEAR THE END AND IM SAD WOW OMG

Now the most important message: I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH, THANK YOU FOR READING AND COMMENTING AND VOTING! I read all AND I MEAN ALL of your comments!!!! THEY MAKE ME HAPPY BECAUSE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS STORY AND IM JUST FJFJDDJ ILY IM CRYING (I stg if someone comments don't cry craft )

I'm planning new Phan fics for after I finish this one and I'm also really excited about that!!!

THATS ALL I HAVE FOR NOW FOLKS SO BYE MY FELLOW INTERNET FRIENDS (I'm considering you guys m friends bc I don't have irl friends woops) ILL SEE YA NEXT TIME

byyeeee cx