Part eleven

Phil's POV

I opened the door to our place and walked in, Dan right behind me.

It was around 9pm and we hadn't noticed the time fly by whilst at Chris' place.

I had a strong desire to kiss Dan for some reason, I just wanted to grab his face in my hands and pull him closer to me, I wanted to feel his lips on mine, I needed his lips on mine.

Trying to ignore that, I walked into my room and changed into my pyjamas, sitting on my bed with my laptop. Ah, Tumblr.

I thought tumblr would help me forget about Dan but instead, it made me think of him more with all the fan fictions and the fan art, the edits and everything. For once, tumblr wasn't helping.

I closed my laptop, running my hand through my hair a few times. Wow, how do people manage to survive this? Love is weird.

Kiss him.

What if he pushes me away like I did to him?

Kiss him anyways.

I can't. He'll be grossed out. No, I really can't.

You'll never know if you don't try!

Shut up. I'll do whatever I want.

You want to kiss him, don't you?

I obviously do but I'm not going to!

Jesus Chris, just do it! Now!

I can't fucking go and-

"Phil?" Dan.

"Come in." I called, mentally kicking myself. Now I was gonna be in a room with the boy I wanted to kiss and my thoughts. Great.

"Have you gone mad or are you turning into me?" Dan asked with a slight smile on his face as he sat down at the end of my bed.

"What?" I gave him a puzzled look.

"Don't tell me you didn't notice you were talking to yourself."

What?!?

I was too surprised to even reply and he laughed.

"'Just do it! Now!'" Dan mimicked. "Sound familiar? Also, 'I can't fucking go and' I kinda stopped you there. Phil Lester swearing?"

"Shut up." I laughed, pushing him. I had been talking out loud though. I hoped he hadn't heard anything else but what he said.

"So you were talking to yourself?" Dan smirked.

"I've been living with you for too long!" I complained and we both laughed.

We walked into the living room and sat down, talking about whatever came into mind. I couldn't stop thinking about kissing him the whole way through though. I had to keep quiet about that.

"What're you thinking about?" He asked me curiously, his soft brown eyes on my face.

"Things that make me happy." I told him and smiled. It wasn't exactly a lie; he makes me pretty happy.

"Good. I want you to be happy." his eyes lit up in a way that made me heart swell up.

Kiss him now, my subconscious told me.

I placed my hand on Dan's cheek, my thumb rubbing his cheek as I looked into his eyes then to his lips and back to his eyes.

I felt Dan's face heat up slightly and I gave him a small smile which he returned with a grin and a quiet giggle.

This was amazing. I was actually doing this.

He took my other hand and held it tightly.

Once more, I looked at his eyes, then lips and back to his simple yet beautiful brown eyes before slowly leaning in and pressing my lips against his.

He let go of my hand and wrapped both of his arms around my neck, pulling me closer to him.

I was in the clouds, I was finally doing this, I felt as if I could do anything in the entire world now.

I was surprised this was actually happening and I wasn't letting this go.

Fireworks were going off everywhere, the butterflies that were in my stomach died of happiness, I wanted to yell and cheer and tell the world I finally got to kiss the boy I love.

The kiss went from soft to hungry and his fingers were in my hair, my hands on his waist.

He moved to sit on my lap, his legs on either side of my hips, our lips still connected and confidentially, I tightened my grip around his waist and pulled his body closer to my body until there was no gap between us or our bodies.

After what felt like forever, we pulled apart, gasping for air but giving each other quick kisses so we didn't go for more than 5 seconds without each other's lips.

"Want to go to sleep?" Dan asked when we finally manage to catch our breaths.

"Sure."

He took my hand and together, we went into my room and cuddled on my bed.

I felt Dan's lips press against my forehead and I smiled before falling into a deep sleep.

******

Dan's POV

That really happened. Last night actually happened!

We kissed- we practically made out then we cuddled and fell asleep!

That had been the best night of my life.

I woke in the morning and smiled but when I looked around for Phil, he wasn't in bed beside me where he was last night.

I got up and went to brush my teeth then walked into the kitchen where I found Phil getting cereal.

I walked up to him and placed a kiss on his cheek and he grinned shyly at me whilst blushing. He was so fucking adorable.

We ate our cereal together and talked about the stupidest things but I enjoyed it. I got to see Phil smile and laugh, I got to see him happy I was the reason he was smiling and that made me happier than anything.

I could live like this forever.

*******

This was really short sorreh :/ but Phan !!!! yay!

I've been feeling awful and just blah but soon I'll be leaving to El Salvador and I hope I can update but also relax and stuff :)

Oh and I'm planning on a new phan fic and I really wanna start it as soon as possible (pathetic self-promotion :P) it'll be called Ordinary and I'm so excited about it ^~^ I'm a sucky writer but I have so many ideas for stories ahhh

But for nowwwwww

byyeeee cx