Part ten

Phil's POV

"So what kind of videos do you make?"

We were at Chris' flat and of course, Evan was there. I had decided to ask him about his videos.

"I just do vlogs," Evan replied with a smile. "I watched your videos and they inspired me to start a YouTube channel."

I smiled back then looked down at my hands.

"Tea, anyone?" Chris called from his kitchen and we all replied with a yes.

"I'll help," PJ said and stood, leaving me with Evan and Dan. It became slightly awkward and I suddenly felt uncomfortable.

"So, you two coming up with any new projects or anything?" Evan happily asked and I felt even more uncomfortable when he put all his attention on me, waiting for me to give him an answer.

I opened my mouth but Dan cut in and answered instead.

"No, but even if we were, we'd keep it a secret until it's time to share it with the world."

I just nodded, too surprised to actually say anything or to add to what Dan said.

What felt like hours passed and there's been an awkward silence hanging around for too long. I sighed and stood, deciding to go see what was taking PJ and Chris so much time.

"I'm gonna check on those two and see what's keeping them," I told Evan and Dan- well, mostly Dan.

Dan smirked. "They're probably doing the quick and dirty in the kitchen, don't interrupt them."

"I'm going anyways." I laughed and went to the kitchen, only to see Chris and PJ passionately making out.

"Maybe save that for tonight so we actually get some tea." I suggested, leaning onto the wall with my arms crossed and a smirk on my face.

"Phil!" they both gasped, breaking apart and standing a meter away from each other.

"Don't worry, I knew it was happening," I assured them and laughed when they looked at each other. "Want to tell the other two? I'm sure Dan knows as well, anyways."

"Jesus, let me recover first, you scared the shit of me!" Chris complained, putting his hand over his chest dramatically.

We laughed a little before they took each others hands and I led them to the living room.

"Finally- oh, no, wait. Still no tea. Lovely." Dan pouted and I had the sudden urge to run to him and kiss his face repeatedly but I forced myself to stay still.

Although I couldn't kiss him or touch him the way I wanted to...

I could still talk to him, look at him and think about him. For now, that was enough... Kind of.

"Phil?... Phil...? Phil!" PJ pushed me and I was so lost in my thoughts that I forgot to steady myself and I fell.

"PJ and I are together!" Chris announced as I stood, sitting beside Dan and I noted the slight worry in his voice. They both looked at Evan who just smiled.

"Well, no shit." Dan muttered under his breath and I slapped his arm. We both laughed and the others joined as well.

"It's fine," Evan told PJ and Chris reassuringly.

"We just thought you might be..." PJ shrugged. So that's why they were afraid to say anything? Because of Evan?

"Homophobic? Me?" Evan chuckled and his dimples were deeper than before which I found oddly adorable. "Nah, of course not. In fact, I'm openly gay. It's no big deal."

And he was now looking at me. I swear he winked at me.

I blushed furiously and stared at my knees which suddenly seemed so much more interesting than anything else.

What was he doing? If he was trying to get my attention... well, he didn't need to. He had my attention. I just didn't want to pay attention to him.

The rest of us finally got our tea and we were sharing stories of random things that happened in our lives.

"... and that was my first time kissing a guy!" PJ smiled and I chuckled at how proud he sounded after finishing his story.

"How are you two even together?" Dan laughed, asking Chris and PJ.

"Do not question how love works!" Chris yelled in an accent making PJ giggle and Dan smiled at them with a sort of... adoring expression. That was something you rarely got from Dan.

"But in all seriousness, how does love work?" I asked without thinking. "Like, how do two people manage to love each other so much that they decide to spend the rest of their life together, live together and they just become one?"

"I think every couple has their own answer and more than one." Evan answered before anyone else could. We all faced him. "Every couple should have their own reason because not every relationship is the same. Some will love each other so much because they have the same sense of humor, or because they easily agree on things, or because they know they can help each other out and instead of falling down, they build each other up.

"Every couple also should have more than one reason too, and if they don't, maybe it's not meant to be. The two people in the relationship should know everything about each other, like their favorite color to their favorite song. They should be able to see the other person's flaws but love them anyways. They should be there for each other, do whatever makes each other happy, every little thing counts.

"For two people to love each other so much that they want to live together and spend the rest of their life together, I think they'd just know. When you see them, you just have a thought like 'hey, I like this person' or something and the next thing you know, you're head over heels for them and you just know they're the one you, your body, your mind and you heart wants."

We all stayed quiet after Evan finished, all lost in our own minds.

Did I feel like that for Dan? Was he the one I wanted to wake up every morning with, the last person I wanted to see before I I to sleep, the person I would spend every day with?

Yes. But-

"It's sad how you could want all that but the person you want would either not feel the same way or feel that way for someone that isn't you." Dan said, speaking my exact thoughts.

I glanced at Dan who seemed to be looking slyly at me. Our eyes met but only for a second before we both looked away and at the happy couple in front of us.

"I know what I want." PJ grinned.

"Me too." Chris agreed and they held each other's hands tightly.

I felt jealous but also very happy for them. They were pleased and happy with each other. Why couldn't Dan and I be like that?

*******

this kinda sucked I'm sorry ;-; I think I'm just gonna be updating every other day like wtf why not :P

Thoughts on Evan?!??

Until next timmeeee!!

Byyeeee cx