Part thirteen

Dan's POV

It was 7am but I felt the need to go back home and apologize to Phil for being such a dick last night. Who knows what he could be doing, what he could have done or if he's okay.

I wrote Chris and PJ a quick note saying thanks and then walked back home.

"Phil?" I called, walking into the living room. No answer.

He's asleep, that's all, I told myself but went to his room to make sure.

He wasn't there.

I began to panic and look everywhere, yelling his name and hoping he was okay.

Where could he have gone? He wouldn't have left, would he? He couldn't have gone to Chris or PJ.

Did he go to Evan's place?

I was about to give up and just go with the fact that maybe Phil had left to go with Evan but then I heard the water from the shower running and I knocked the door to the washroom.

"Phil? Are you in here?"

I got no reply.

Not caring what I would see, I walked in and saw Phil under the shower, lying with his eyes closed. The water was running and was getting him wet, his clothes was clinging on his skin, he was holding his phone and he was completely still other then his chest rising and falling lightly.

I walked towards him, not caring that I was probably going to get wet as well. I wanted to know what he was doing in the shower. Then I realized he was asleep. He had fallen asleep in the shower.

I turned the water off and carefully pick him up in my arms, taking him to my room and laying him on my bed. I'm sure he wouldn't be too pleased if he woke and saw his bed wet as where I didn't care.

I went to get him a towel then came back and saw him waking up.

"Dan?" he asked groggily, blinking a few times. He was wearing his glasses which were wet as well.

"I'm here." I said, handing him the towel and he wrapped himself in it.

"I... why am I all wet?" he questioned.

"I found you in the shower, you fell asleep. I was going to ask you what you were doing there." I told him.

"Oh..." he mumbled. "I, er, was going to take a shower after you left but I must have fallen asleep whilst trying to call you." he held up him damp phone.

I suddenly felt bad for him but I pushed the guilt away and tried talking to him.

"Um, about yesterday," I began, "I'm really really sorry Phil. I was being stupid, I was being a dick, I keep over reacting and it's stupid. I know what we had between us was nothing, I was just too attached to the thought and I got mad. It's okay that you're going out with that t- I mean, ah, Evan. Please forgive me, I have no one like you and I need you in my life. I know I'm a fuck up but can we please be... friends still?"

Phil waited a few seconds before smiling at me. "It's alright, I guess. I mean, friends fight, right? I'm sorry for not telling you about Evan whilst we were there but I think it would have been a terrible idea to tell you then."

"That's true." I nodded.

"So, it's okay that I'm still going on the date..?" Phil asked slowly and cautiously.

"Yeah, it's fine! I actually hope it goes well." I told him and I was being honest. Maybe we just don't go well with each other and it was a good thing Phil was giving Evan a chance.

"Really? Thanks Dan!" he seemed pretty excited which made me happy. I also hope Evan made Phil happy or I'd personally kill him with my bare hands.

"So can we stay friends?" I asked awkwardly.

"Of course."

Phil's POV

I felt so much better after Dan came back and we talked a little before he left me to let me fix myself up.

Throughout the rest of the day, I made sure to be careful with whatever I was saying so I didn't get him mad again.

Evan had texted me to let me know that he was coming for me around 7pm and I was freaking out. I'd never gone on a date with a boy so this was going to be new.

I just dressed casually because I didn't know where he was taking me or anything. Why did I agree to this?

"Phil!" Dan yelled. "He's been waiting for five minutes! Hurry up!"

I sighed. "I'm coming!"

Dan walked in and asked what had been taking so long.

"I don't know. I'm nervous." I admitted.

"Phil, you'll be fine. Have fun, make sure you feel comfortable and if you don't want to be there anymore, just ask him to bring you back or call me or something." he told me.

I nodded and grabbed my jacket before saying bye to Dan and walking outside to where Evan was.

"Hey! Ready to go?" he smiled at me and I suddenly felt at ease again.

"Yeah, let's go."

He too me to a restaurant which I guess I should have seen coming but honestly, it was actually pretty fun. We talked most of the time but we talked about each other, our interests, what we did on our free time, we talked about our childhood, we told each other stories, we just kept talking to each other about whatever came up.

"I like to go outside and see the world. I've been to Australia, America, I've been to Ireland and I recently went to France!" Evan was saying. We were talking about traveling and where we wanted to go which led to talking about all the places we've been to.

"You went to France?!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, I went last month! Made a vlog whilst I was there and took many pictures. It's gorgeous in France, it's beautiful, it's my favorite place so far. The way it looks at night is breath-taking and it's very romantic. You'll see couples outside, holding hands and talking to each other, hugging, kissing, it's lovely. They just look so in love and I enjoy to see it even though I've got no one. At least they're happy, right?"

I nodded, giving him a sympathetic smile. "Yeah, at least they're happy. I want to go to France. I want to see its beauty."

"Maybe we'll go one day." Evan grinned, looking down at his hands on the table then looking up at me.

"Really?" I sat up straight, suddenly getting really excited.

Evan gave me a big and full smile now. "Of course! I'd love to take you."

"Amazing." I said.

"Like you."

I blushed and smiled.

After dinner, we walked outside in a park for a little while, talking some more.

"Do you do this often?" I asked him.

"Do what?"

"Walk in this park. I don't know, you just seem to know it very well."

"Oh. Yeah, I come here whenever I feel like clearing my mind. I like to walk and just look at everything, try to sort out my thoughts and relax."

I nodded.

I felt him take my hand very softly and slowly, as if to make sure I was okay with it.

I smiled, looking down and let him take my hand and squeeze it. Maybe this was a good thing.

*********

kinda wanna delete this story :/ it isn't working and people don't even read it .-. probably gonna delete this

byyeeee