Tragedy 27

As the song went on and Hiyoko plus Luniar continued to mesmerize people with their dancing, Luniar copying the exact same moves as what Hiyoko was doing. The crowd going crazy, cheering and getting hyped up.

Ibuki singing while playing the guitar, Izuru playing the drums plus, Hiyoko and Luniar dancing causing everyone to fall into despair while doing all this. Luniar noticing the looks the crowd was giving.

Once the performance was over, luniar and Izuru stood Infront of the two girls. Izuru holding out the drumsticks. "That was an acceptable distraction." Izuru said to ibuki.

Ibuki gave a huge smile and looked at Izuru while looking happy. "maybe next time we play we can do a duet!" She suggested to him.

"It is possible. . . Luniar Yama, let us go." Izuru said to her.

Luniar looked at him and started to walk off, they got made it to the car and got into the vehicle. Izuru started the car up and Luniar got in holding her camo clothes. She sighed as she sat down. "next stop we make I'm changing out of these clothes. ." She said to no one in particular.

Izuru looked at her and then looked to the front and started to drive off. "Hajime. . . Would have been happy to see you in that." He stated.

Luniar glanced at him and then looked out the window. "Is that so?" She said, noticing that Izuru nodded after seeing his reflection in the window. "The next one is the imposter right?" Luniar asked while taking out her phone. Noticing out of the corner in her eye that Izuru nodded once again. She clicked on Nagito's ID

Luniar:
Nagito. . . Meet us at the Togami residence, we are on our way to see the imposter.

Lucky boy:
Already there! Here's the address!
*Sent the location*

Luniar showed Izuru the location that she was just sent and he glanced at it, nodding his head. "I got it." He replied.

Continued to keep up the speed and heading towards the location. When they got there Izuru parked and that's when they heard a tap on the window. Luniar looked and opened the door looking at him. Nagito held out his hand smiling as he done that. "Let me help you out!" He said to her.

She took his hand and got out of the car, Izuru also got out of the car. "It's so good to see you Luniar and Hajime!" Nagito said to them both smiling as he done that and looking at them both.

"Your as happy as ever Nagito. . ." Luniar said to him.

He gave a bigger smile and looked at them both. "I am simply happy you two took the time to come and see someone like me!" He replied with a big smile on his fave.

"Ah, you two finally made it."

As soon as someone said that, luniar and Izuru looked at the person who said it and noticed thr imposter standing right there wearing Byakuya Togami's outfit. "Yes hello imposter." Luniar said to him as well.

"I heard you both visited everyone, how are they?" He asked them both looking at them.

"They are all doing fine." Luniar started to explain to him. "Although Mahiru and Sonia was excited to travel. . . Kazuichi, Gundham and Teruteru being themselves. . . Fuyuhiko doing impressive work with his mafia gang. . . Hiyoko and Ibuki having fun performing and Mikan having fun torturing people." Luniar stopped for a bit looking down some. "It seems they all had so much fun they done impressive work." She finished.

"We watched your videos your the one that have done the most impressive work!" Nagito said to Luniar with a huge smile on his face.

"No I didn't do much of anything." Luniar said to them both.

"Don't say that, I'm pretty sure I have done the least amount of work. But I have been busy trying to make the Togami family under my control." The imposter chimed in.

"Is that so?"

*****************************************
And that's all for this chapter everyone! Hope your all enjoying it so far! Just to give you a heads up, more torture scenes will be coming up.

Thanks again for everything!

Tragedy beginning but there is a lot more! I do not know how many chapters there will be just to remind you guys!

Bye for now

To be continued!