Tragedy 5

Izuru kept his eyes on Luniar and looked at her as she said that to him. He looked back at the bench and the fountain and closed his eyes. Hajime Hinata's feelings? After a few seconds he opened his eyes and looked at Luniar.

"If that is true, then why is he so happy being in this place out of everything?" Izuru asked.

"Hajime would constantly sit on the bench and look at the main course building. Not too mention he'd meet me here everyday before and After school. . He wanted so badly to be in that course with everyone." Luniar said outloud.

"Really. . . How useless. . No meaning in it at all. . ." Izuru said and started to walk away.

Luniar looked at him walking passed her and then started to walk with him. "I don't think that it's useless. . . That just Hajime. . . Hajime." Luniar said to him.

"If you think so. ." Izuru responded with.

They both started to walk back to the room that Izuru was confined in. Once they made it back Luniar was about to sit down on the floor once again however Izuru stopped her. Luniar looked at him and then looked at the hand that was holding her.

"You know. . . No one have ever touched me without getting injured. ." Luniar commented with.

"Do as you wish but I will be able to block your attacks. . You know, you don't have to sit down on the floor. You sat down next to me earlier so did you come back to sitting on the floor?" Izuru asked her, looking at her.

Luniar looked up at him and they both made eye contact, none of them taking their eyes off eachother as they maintained their eye contact. "Because I had a reason to go over to you then. . . I wanted you to eat something. . Now I don't. Junko Enoshima came near you and you stomped on her head." Luniar replied with.

"That is correct I did do that. But I wouldn't hurt someone that interests me. . That would be boring the only time I couldn't care is if you became boring yourself." Izuru said to her.

Luniar looked at him and stood up straight, being only two inches shorter than him she didn't have to look up at him anymore. "So if I become boring you'll want nothing to do with me huh? Coming from someone who only cares about unpredictability that's a compliment." Luniar said to him.

That's when Junko Enoshima came back with Mukuro Ikusaba. Luniar and Izuru both looked at them and watched as they walked into the room and stopped by them. "Well then Izuru Kamukura~ are you ready for our date~?" Junko asked. That's when she looked at them and gave a small gasp. "Ohhhh~ what's this? You two was having a mooooooment? Sooo, so, so sorry!" Junko said with a grin on her face.

"We was not having a moment. . ." Both Luniar and Izuru said at the same time.

"Pft! I looove that! Anyway Izuru Kamukura and Luni if you don't mind coming with me~" Junko said to them and started to walk.

Luniar and Izuru looked at eachother and then started to walk off. They both started too walk out of the room and followed the twins. When they got to the halls and outside the classroom they stopped and looked at Junko and Mukuro.

"I have to go somewhere so if you don't mind following that fat, ugly, stupid, pig for a while I won't be long~!" Junko said to them both.

"Fat. Ugly. Stupid. Pig. Yep that is me summed up perfectly!" Mukuro said with a smile.

Luniar and Izuru looked at eachother once again and then looked back at Mukuro. Mukuro walked into the room and placed the briefcase on the teacher's desk. "Now then everyone, it is time for play a game." Mukuro said to them all.

"A game?" A student council member asked.

Luniar and Izuru was stood by the door way and watched them all from there. "That's right. A killing game to be precise." Mukuro said to them.

"What?!" Hino asked horrified.

"A killing game. ." Luniar spoke quietly.

"How meaningless and useless. ." Izuru commented back.

Mukuro gave the small details about the killing game, that they had to kill eachother until one was left standing. "Why would any of us agree to that?!" Hino asked once again with a horrified look on his face.

"Because if you don't we'll put these tapes out and the information he obtained." Mukuro said.

She then let everyone take the information with their names on it and they read them all. That's when Junko came back rolling another case into the room, Luniar moving away from the door way to make way for her. "Sooo sorry I'm late everyone! Anyway I brought you all some things that will help you get this underway!" Junko said and kicked the case.

Once she did different weapons fell to the floor from the case. She then stepped back and smirked with an evil expression. All of them started to say that they would never kill eachother until a boy picked up a gun.

"What are you doing?! Put that down!" Hino said to him.

"No! We have no choice but to do this!" The boy said and took a step back.

As soon as he did a sword went through his chest his eyes widening with everyone else's. No one expected that to happen, except Luniar and Izuru who saw Kisaragi pick up the sword from the ground.

And just like that the killing game began in full swing.

*****************************************
Thank you for reading chapter 5 done! Almost there when Luniar starts her own despair take over. Thanks a lot for reading everyone.

Hope your enjoying it so far!

Bye for now

To be continued!