Tragedy 23

As soon as she got asked that she looked directly towards the person who asked. She looked at Izuru while Teruteru, Kazuichi and Gundham was all waiting for her answer as they did not know it either.

"A despair that gives hope only to crush it to make more despair. . . That is what Junko Enoshima classed my despair as. . . She also said it was much more stronger than her despair." Luniar explained to them.

"So that means your like lady Junko then! Someone who's overflowing with despair!" Kazuichi exclaimed happily.

"I think not. Lady Junko's despair is already at max level, where Luniar's despair is ever growing, therefore she is one formidable opponent and constantly absorbing despair and unleashing it on others. . . She is infact Despair itself." Gundham expressed his opinion.

Luniar and Izuru kept quiet while the others was discussing what they thought Luniar's despair was. "So your despair is greater than any other. . . How amusing." Izuru said outloud while taking a shot.

Kazuichi looked at the shot glass and sighed while hesitating while picking up the shot glass. "So Lady Junko have already acknowledged your despair Luniar?" Kazuichi asked her.

Luniar simply nodded and watched as Kazuichi took a shot and poked out his tongue while his body shook. "Oh that's strong. . . You trying to get us drunk?!" Kazuichi asked them.

Gundham and Teruteru took a shoot too as well as Luniar and looked at them all. "So then where you going to next Luniar?" Kazuichi asked her.

"The next closest is Mikan she is the hospital right?" Luniar asked.

"Ah if your going to Mikan next I shall accompany you there, I have been meaning to get more ingredients not too mention I have also been meaning to drop off some food for her too." Teruteru said outloud.

Luniar nodded her head at his words and then looked at Kazuichi when he managed to catch her attention. "If your going to Mikan I suggest you just skip. . . Her hospital is none stop screaming in there." Kazuichi said to them.

"It matters not I said I would visit you all so that is what I am going to do." Luniar said to them.

That was when Luniar, Izuru and Teruteru started to get ready to leave. While Luniar and Izuru started to walk up the street and they stopped moving when they heard Teruteru started to speak. "Um are you going to walk?" Teruteru asked them.

Izuru and Luniar stopped walking and looked back at Teruteru. "We have walked all this way. . . Why do you have a way to get there?" Luniar asked.

That's when Kazuichi threw some keys towards Izuru. Izuru caught them and looked at them. "you can use my car I will get another one it's fine. . . I'll take Gundham back too." Kazuichi said and started to get to work on a different car.

Izuru looked at the keys and nodded while walking to the car and got in the driver side. Luniar told Kazuichi and Gundham that if they need anything they can just contact her. She got in the passenger side and looked at Izuru. "Now then Izu . . . Do I need to pray for my life or can you actually drive?" Luniar asked him.

Teruteru gave an awkward laugh and looked at Izuru as he watched Izuru put the car in full gear. "I suggest you put your seatbelts on." Izuru said to them both.

Luniar sighed and put her seatbelt on, however before Teruteru could put his on Izuru already started to drive. He was going full speed towards the hospital. Luniar was sat normally in the car as she looked at the scene, Izuru was driving and not crashing the car while keeping it in the full speed. . .

While Teruteru was screaming for his life.

****************************************
Thanks for reading everyone! Still on the sort of begining of the tragedy with 23 chapters in. *Small awkward laugh* however, I hope you all are enjoying this story.

That's all for now

Bye for now

To be continued!