Tragedy 19

As Luniar and Izuru left they had no choice but to walk the whole way to the airport. Where they was met with Mahiru and Sonia who was ordering people to pack the plane with the boxes. "Mahiru and Sonia. . . Looks like we made it in time. ." Luniar spoke up.

The two females turned their head and looked right at Luniar who was stood there behind them. They gave a smile and went over. Meanwhile, Izuru was watching the masked people board the plane. And then looked at the plane. "That plane. . . It looks like the Ultimate Mechanic made it." Izuru said to them.

"Ah yes! He did. Sonia asked him to make it and he did it for us. Now we are free to travel wherever we want. I also heard about your actions Luniar your despair is spreading quiet quickly." Mahiru said to her.

"Indeed, this is amazing progress for the hope of despair! If we can get to each country then it will spread around the world and even more people will be on our side!" Sonia chimed in. "However I am curious how did you manage to get the planes to have your subordinates go to different countries?" She finished with a question.

Luniar simply looked at them both and then nodded her head at the first part of what Sonia had said to her while looking at her as soon as she asked the question. "It was simple really. . . The government supplied them for me." Luniar said back to them.

Just before she left she published the videos of what she had done with the government and her parents. Everyone around the world saw what she had done not to mention she ordered her subordinates to do the exact same thing to the people that refuse to bend to her will and still rely on hope.

"Amazing! Who knew you was someone who had a talent for bringing despair!" Sonia said with an excited look on her face.

". . . You two are going off and doing something in other countries then?" Lunair asked them both.

The both of them nodded their heads. Sonia explained that she will spread despair in her own country and Mahiru will be traveling all over the world to take photos of despair. Luniar nodded at their explanations. "Okay then if you need anything just call me and I will send my subordinates out to you." Luniar said to them.

They nodded and even hugged Luniar as she was just looking at the floor. "Luniar Yama. . . Let us leave." Izuru said to her and started to walk off.

Luniar noticed that Izuru was actually walking away, she walked over to catch up to Izuru and walked behind him. That is when they heard Sonia shout out to them. "The next one is Fuyuhiko!" She shouted out.

Luniar simply waved too them and that's when she looked at Izuru. "I heard them. It matter not who we go and see as long as it wastes time. . . It's better to see them before they all leave anyway." Izuru said to them.

"Yes you are right. . . It would be a problem if they left without us speaking to them. . . Plus it would be boring." Luniar said to him.

Izuru nodded his head at the words Luniar spoke to him as they made their way to the Kuzuryu clan base and walked by the door they was met with loads of guards. Luniar looking at them all and then sighing. Not wanting to kill any of them as they are part of Fuyuhiko's family.

"We are here to see your boss. . . Go ask him if you don't believe us. ." Luniar said to them all.

The small group stood before them not moving and still pointing their weapons towards the two. Izuru just looked at the floor finding this whole thing boring. One person ran in to see if what Luniar had said.

However, when the person didn't come out everyone got ready to fire. "I'm warning you. . . If you don't put down your guns you'll lose your life. . ." Luniar warned them.

They didn't put down their weapons and was about to shoot that's when Luniar took out the knife she had behind her back out of her knife pocket and with the speed she sliced the throats of the men as soon as they pointed their guns towards Izuru.

". . . It was not needed but I thank you for getting rid of the nuisance."

*****************************************
Thanks guys for reading I really appreciate it! I do hope your enjoying this story so sorry, as I said before I have written this the same day I published 'Tragdy 9' but still. . . Just to make sure I actually write this story! As you guys already know that 😅

Bye for now

To be continued!