Tragedy 25

Izuru looked at her as she said that to him, they both continued to walk down the halls of the hospital. "So then Izu. . . What do you think of this tragedy so far? Even though it's the start of it and just the beginning. . . What do you think?" Luniar asked as eyes was still looking forward.

Izuru's eyes stayed at the front of and watching where she is walking. "So far it seems barrable. However, it remains to be seen with what it will turn out like or if this will bore me at all." Izuru said back to her.

Luniar looked at him some as they continued to walk down the halls. Suddenly she felt someone grab her ankle. She looked down and noticed that a man was laying there blood coming from His body. Luniar and Izuru looking down at him, as the hurt and clearly tortured man looks up.

"What's this? Did you pretend to be dead while Mikan walks past each time?" Luniar asked him, her usual emotionless tone of voice.

The man who was on the floor, nodding his head at her question. "Y-Yeah I did. . . Are you here to help us get out of here? We'll die if that psychopath continues." He said to Luniar and Izuru.

Luniar continued to look at him and before she could even answer him she saw a needle flying past her leg and into the man. Mikan walked over and shook her head, despair in her eyes and annoyed look. "No, No! No one is allowed to touch my beloved! You'll be severely punished for your crimes!" She shouted and went to the man.

Luniar just stayed quiet as she watched Mikan make so many different drugs and poison enter the man's body, Izuru was always stood there with no emotion and not interfering in this at all.

As they was both looking at the man they could see blood coming out of his mouth and eyes, his eyes widened because of the pain and he tried not to scream.

However, the pain got too much for him and he started to let screams which caused him so much more pain. Luniar was looking at him and Izuru was also looking at him. "How pathetic. . ." Izuru said.

Luniar looked at him and then looked away some. After a few minutes there was more and more screaming as Mikan went on and on with torturing them. Luniar watched as each person was being pumped full of drugs and watched as each of them was crying and pleading for their lives.

"Hmm, it's seems the nurse is enjoying seeing them in pain?" Izuru asked while watching it too.

Luniar looked at Izuru and then back at Mikan, watching as each of the bodies got drained more and more of their blood. "I guess so. ." Luniar replied with keeping her eyes on the actions Mikan was doing.

Izuru glanced over to her and then looked back at Mikan and back at Luniar. "Do you feel sorry for those people?" He asked.

Luniar locked eyes with him tilting her head some as she did. "Why would I? They got what they deserve." She stated. And then looked at Mikan. "It seems she will be doing that for a while. . . Let us leave to the concert." Luniar said to Izuru.

Izuru looked at her and then nodded his head, looking at Mikan once again and then walking off. "Fine then. Let's go Luniar Yama." He said while walking.

Luniar said her goodbyes to Mikan and Teruteru and walked after Izuru, getting in the passenger side of the car when they got there. "to the concert then?" Izuru said while starting up the car.

"Yes, Hiyoko and Ibuki. . . Are next."

****************************************
And done! Yay! Thanks for reading everyone hope you all enjoyed. Like I have said before I do not know when I will be able to finish this book and I do not know how many chapters there will be but I will make sure to explain everything that happened during the tragedy some thing will be like UDG!

Bye for now

To be continued!