Tragedy 18

Izuru kept looking at her with no emotion but interest on his eyes and kept his eyes on her until he was snapped out of his thoughts and looked at the male that walked in. "My lady there is a video call from Junko Enoshima." The male said to Luniar.

Luniar looked back and took the iPad off the male. She looked at the iPad and noticed that it was indeed a video call from Junko Enoshima. So she accepted it. "What do you want Junko?" Luniar asked her.

"Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Girl your so bad and fast working~" she started to say. Luniar looked at her and continued to until she started to speak. "Anyway you see I wanted to updated you!" Junko said to her.

". . . You updated me 20 minutes ago. . . By text message." Luniar said to her while looking at the screen.

Izuru kept quiet as he looked between the two. Junko Enoshima must have messaged her when I was out. . . However, did she just update her or something else?

"Luni! I wanted to keep updating you so you know what we are doing! Anyway what have you done?" Junko asked.

"I managed to secure a plane that my subordinates can use to travel to different countries to bring them down." Luniar explained to them.

"Ohhhhhh my gosh! You are not going after countries alright!" Junko said started drooling looking extremely happy. "I love this the world will know despair before I even start spreading it! How exactly are you spreading it?" Junko asked.

"I gave my subordinates some of my videos about how I tortured the government of this country. . . They will be showing everyone that and show the despair too. I even got some of my old videos where I was six and I was forced to kill children and adults not too mention when I was four I had to kill animals. . . Every country will see those videos and they will have no choice but too accept the reality that no one and nothing is safe from me." Luniar explained.

While Junko was hearing that she started to laugh you could obviously tell that she was enjoying and was so happy with what she was hearing. That's when Junko looked at the camera again. "No freaking way! Senior Luniar I knew we could be best friends! Hmm hey wait a minute!" Junko said and looked closer to the screen, that's when a huge smile appeared on her face. "Is that Izuru Kamukura?!" Junko asked.

That's when Izuru leaned over too Luniar so he can show it was indeed him. Junko looking between Luniar and Izuru as they just kept looking at her. "Oh my it is! You two have grown close haven't you?! Sooo cute!" Junko said to them both.

"That illogical . . . We are simply keeping eachother from not being bored that is all. Nothing more." Izuru said to her.

"Oh boo! That's no fun Izuru you saying you don't have feelings towards like NONE at all?!" Junko asked.

However, Izuru did not say anything back to Junko he moved out of the line of the view of the camera. Eyes still on Luniar's frame as he did. "My lady he is so mean!" Junko said to Luniar.

"That sounds so patronising. . ." Luniar said outloud. "Why are you calling me that anyway?" Luniar asked Junko.

"I'm respecting you! You created so much despair while I'm trapped in here. The masterminds sure do have this in the bag now don't we!" Junko said with a smile on her face.

Luniar however just simply looked at her not even giving any hint to what she is thinking about or anything else. She is just simply looking. "Anywaaaaaay this will take a while so expect more and more update~!" Junko said and ended the call.

Luniar sighed and threw the iPad back having some of her subordinates being made to dove and catch it preventing it from smashing to the ground. "She sure is a hyper one." Izuru said looking at the screen.

"Hyper? She's just annoying. . ." Luniar commented back.

That's when she looked at the computer and started to type away creating more codes and hacking into every camera she could from around the world. Izuru watching what she doing as she was typing away. "Not only are you hacking into cameras but you are also hacking into the broadcasting programs. . . Are you taking them under your control?" He asked her.

Luniar simply nodded her head at his question and that's when he noticed the time. "I think we should pay the remnants a visit. . The Fortification of Hope peak will take a while. Might as well kill time." He said to her.

Luniar stopped moving and then got up after a short amount of time, nodding her head at his words. "Yes I agree. . ." She said to him.

"The first ones is Mahiru and Sonia Nevermind. . . They will be leaving for a short amount of time."

*****************************************
That's all for this chapter everyone! Thanks a bunch for reading and I hope your enjoying it so far.

Bye for now

To be continued!