Tragedy 11

~Few days later, each day however Luniar did keep her promise and visited Mitarai as well as Mikan where they both was with Junko, Izuru Kamukura also went with her sometimes as she visited them at the very least four times a day~

As Luniar walked into the school all she could see was rioting students by the gates. Sd soon she saw the uniform they was wearing it was clear that it was the reserve course students as some of them turned to her they all tried to go after her. However she hit the ones that charged at her on the pressure points of their necks.

Once she done that they all dropped to the floor all of them shouting even after their bodies dropped to the floor. Shouting things like "You ultimates get everything!" And "it's not fair what the main course is doing!" And things like that. Once again she ignored them and started to walk further into the school.

Once they all realized that the one they were shouting at was Luniar they looked at her and stopped shouting. Luniar started to look over to them all as they gone so quiet. "I see. . . You recognised who I am huh. . .protest all you want I do not care." She said to them all and continued to walk.

She finally made it to the rooftop where she was met with Junko Enoshima, Mukuro Ikusaba and Izuru Kamukura. She looked at Izuru giving indication she the realizes he was in fact there, then walked over to Junko. "Once again I could barely walk through the gates. You know this is beginning to get annoying." Luniar said to them.

Junko started to laugh and patted the spot next to her, gesturing for Luniar to sit down with her. When she went over and sat down Luniar was met with a black and white bear, she looked at it and then looked at Junko. "Have one Luni! I got loads so it's okay for me to give you one right now!" Junko said to her.

Luniar looked from Junko and towards the plushie while holding it she was still looking at the bear. "A plushie?" Luniar asked.

As she did Junko pulled out another one and put it up too her face. "I am no Plushie! I and the beloved principal of Hopes peak academy! Monokuma!" Junko said doing a voice.

Luniar looked at her as she done that and then looked at the one that she was holding in her hands. "Monokuma. . . Huh I guess he is a good mascot for the despair Highschool." Luniar said to her.

Junko started to laugh and nodded her head agreeing with what Luniar was saying to her. Meanwhile Mukuro was watching the two almost jealous at the fact the both of them was close to eachother or at least seemed like they was close. Izuru on the other hand was watching the both of them. Leaning on the wall while not breaking contact with their frames.

Luniar's Ultimate Assassin instincts kicking in and looked at Izuru while she felt someone constantly looking at her. She already knew Mukuro would be looking at them as she always is, but when she made eye contact with Izuru she was a bit surprised even if she didn't show it. "It seems your an interesting entity. ." Izuru said outloud.

Luniar looked at him and then turned to him some more after what he said to her. "Is that so? Did you or did you not call me boring the other day when he first met?" Luniar asked him.

Izuru looked at her and then looked away as he did. "I didn't call you boring I called the conversation that we was having boring." Izuru explained.

That's when Junko gave a small gasp at the words she just heard from him and looked directly at him. "Izuru! You shouldn't say that to a lady! You won't get a partner if you say that to someone!" Junko said to him.

"I have no need for such a thing. . . Or when I do it will be someone that understands me the way I am so it will matter not what I say to them." He replied.

Junko started to laugh at the words she heard from him and nodded her head as she still laughing.

"Makes sense to me I guess. . ."

*****************************************
That's that for this chapter everyone once again I thank you for reading this book! I can't believe we past 10 chapters honestly I never think I would be past 10 chapters in most of my books. But here we are yet again. I think there is like one maybe two books that have less than 10 chapters in my books.

Anyway thanks again.

Bye for now

To be continued!