Tragedy 15

"It seems so far they all have been trapped by the despair. . . So what will you do now Luniar Yama?" Izuru asked her while looking at the screen.

"What a dull question. . . It is obvious that I will spread despair around. Junko Enoshima already told me the plan she has for the 78th class however while she is doing that I will bring despair." Luniar said as she walked away.

The both of them started to make their way too the rooftop, when they both walked out they could see Junko sat down on the edge, she turned around and smiled at them both as they both looked at her.

"Did you two enjoy the show? I saw what she done did that catch your feelings Luni? Are you upset?" Junko asked her with a smirk.

Luniar looked at her only examined her for a split second and tilted her head slightly. "Ah I see was you trying to make me feel despair too? Not going to happen Junko Enoshima. . . I don't feel despair." Luniar said to her.

Junko looked at her smirking while getting up, Izuru Kamukura was also looking at her as soon as she said that. "Of course you wouldn't! You are infact despair itself anyway! I knew you wouldn't." Junko said with a smile.

Luniar walked over and stood by the edge looking over at the scene as she did she saw the rioting students getting more and more worse. Junko smirking as she saw them all too. "It's almost time I put the plan into action! I made sure the remnants know to spread despair. So while I'm trapped I'll be counting on my partner to spend it too~!" Junko said to her.

"U-Um Junko I could help spread the despair too! You can count on me as well." Mukuro said with a small smile on her face.

Luniar glanced her eyes towards Mukuro and Junko looked right at her. "Ugly fat stupid pigs should shut up!" Junko said to her. "How could you spread despair outside when you'll be inside with me!? Think about it stupid idiot!" Junko said and turned away.

Izuru didn't even bat an eye to their conversation and just looked at the floor. That's when Junko looked back at Luniar and then smiled once more ignoring what Mukuro was saying. "That's fine I was planning on spreading despair. . . While your stuck in the school anyway. So why not. ." Luniar said to her.

Junko started to Jump up and down with a happy expression on their face. She hugged Luniar and turned around looking out of the scene pointing out there with a huge smile. "Look out world! The Ultimate Despairs are coming out of hiding and we'll teach you all what Despair means!" Junko said looking all happy.

That's when Izuru looked at the three girls, his eyes travelling between the three girls and that's when he stopped at Luniar who was looking at him as well.

Not too long later, Junko sent a message to each of the people that she had under control. Going forward and going to attack the people in there. When they was doing the the 77th class was making sure they seemed to be dead, and got out of there once again Luniar was sat there with Junko looking at the scene before her.

"Well now I guess I should congratulations! Izuru Kamukura someone who has no interest in anything and is bored with the entire world, and Luniar Yama someone who is hollow inside and so full of despair you could be classed as despair it's self, you both have graduated!" Junko said to them while facing forward with a huge smile on her face.

"Yes that is true. . . I guess we will see you when your little game ends. ." Luniar said while getting up.

"For your sake I hope we meet again Junko Enoshima." Izuru said while walking behind Luniar.

Junko gave a small laugh and looked back at them both. "I hope you both enjoy my little entertainment that will be happening soon! And I will contact you throughout the whole things."

*****************************************
Thanks for reading everyone that's Chapter 15 done we are 5 chapters away from being 20 like my book "Despair highschool" but like I said before I have no idea how many chapters this will have but I will make sure I enclude everything that happened in the tragedy in this book and if I miss some things idk I might just add extra chapters too this book but like I said I will TRY and make sure I will include EVERYTHING so I won't have to do that.

Thanks again everyone. . .

Also it's my birthday today!! 🥳

Bye for now

To be continued!