Tragedy 4

Junko and Luniar just kept on looking at eachother, Luniar waiting for Junko to continue and Izuru was looking at them both, still saying nothing to them. "My dear Luni! Despair is for everyone so even the people that is walking alive can feel despair! I mean just look at us!" Junko said to them all.

"I knew that. Despair is an emotion and every human can feel emotions. ." Luniar said to her.

"Except you." Izuru said outloud.

Junko gave a snicker and look at Luniar as she heard those words. Luniar looked at Izuru as he said that to her as well. "Shut up. . . You don't now either." Luniar said.

Junko started to laugh and then walked towards them. That's when Izuru made Junko go to the ground and stepped on her head. "Junko!!" Mukuro said and tried to attack.

However before she could even take out her knife Luniar had already pulled out her gun and pointed it to Mukuro's head. "The ultimate soldier has nothing on an assassin. Your intentions was to hurt Izuru right?" Luniar asked her.

Mukuro looked at her and gritted her teeth while clenching her weapon in her hand. Izuru looked over to Luniar as he did he felt Junko lift up her head so he pushed it back down. "Just think about it the both of you. . . Despair will help you both! And it's the only thing that can. . . You can help me share it with the world! However, if you need convincing let me show you what I mean!" Junko said to the both of them.

"I heard enough. . ." Izuru said to her.

That's when he stomped on her head and made her pass out. "Luniar Yama. . . Let that girl go. . She can take her sister and get out. ." Izuru said while looking at the floor.

Luniar looked at him and then put the gun down while walking away she moved and stood next to him. Mukuro got up and started to get her sister. "Let Junko Enoshima know that we'll be waiting for her here. . ." Izuru said to her.

Luniar and Izuru watched as Mukuro Ikusaba took her sister and ran out. Luniar turned to Izuru and looked at him. "I guess your curiosity was peaked huh?" Luniar asked him.

"If she can promise a world that is unpredictable then yes. . . It is. However I have to admit. . ." Izuru stopped talking for a little bit.

Luniar kept her eyes on him and waited for him to finish however he didn't continue what he was going to say. "And what is it you are going to admit?" Luniar asked him.

Izuru kept his eyes on the ground and then looked at Luniar as she asked him that. "Your interesting too. . . Your actions certainly do amuse me." Izuru said to her still keeping eye contact with Luniar.

Luniar looked at him her eyes gone Emotionless and empty as he said that to her. "Really now. . . I amuse you huh I don't remember doing anything amusing." Luniar said to Izuru.

Izuru looked at her and then shook his head as she said that to him. "That's not true. . . I never expected you to put that mochi in my mouth. . I thought you was going to eat it yourself but you shoved it in my mouth to make me eat it instead." Izuru said to her.

Luniar looked at him and then looked at the floor as she did. "Huh I didn't think that would interest you. . ." Luniar said to him. That's when she noticed that Izuru was walking out of the room. "Hey wait a minute. . . Where are you going?" Luniar asked him.

"If you wish to know. . . Then just follow me. ." Izuru said to her while walking out.

Luniar looked at him and then sighed as she walked out following him out of the building. They made their way to the the fountain and Izuru kept his eyes on the bench by the fountain. Luniar looked at him and then looked at the bench. "out of all the things . . . Why the fountain?" Luniar asked him.

"This fountain. . . For some reason. . . It makes me feel . . . Calm, and . . . Happy. To be here. It's strange as I have no memory being here." Izuru said to her.

"I see. . . So Hajime Hinata's feelings. . . That's what your feeling right now."

*****************************************
And that's chapter 4 done! I have no idea how many chapters will be in this story so it might be long or it might be very short. I don't know. .

Thanks for reading everyone, I appreciate it.

Bye for now

To be continued!