Tragedy 9

Izuru looked at Luniar as soon as she said that too him. Junko was smiling as she was rewatching the videos that Luniar had made and shown them a few minutes ago. That's when Junko remembered something that she wanted to show them both.

"Oh my gosh I totally forgot!" She started to speak, that's when Luniar and Izuru looked over to her and waited for her to continue what she was saying. "There's a little video I wanted to show you both! I met this boy the Ultimate Animator!" Junko said smiling while handing Luniar back her phone.

"Mitarai. . ? Are you talking about Mitarai?" Luniar asked her.

Junko looked at her in shock and then smirked. "Oh yeah your in his class ain't you! Well. . . Suppose to be!" Junko said while giving a small laugh.

Luniar and Izuru just simply looked at Junko as she was laughing. Junko and Mukuro started to walk off somewhere. Izuru and Luniar looked at eachother and then walked off after them. Following the two sisters until they went underground. When they got into an office like room the real Mitarai looked back. "Mitarai! We brought some other people~" Junko said back to them.

Mitarai made eye contact with Luniar and got up, looking terrified as she walked into the room and looked at him too. "I-It's not my fault!! Please believe me! She made me do it!" Mitarai said to her.

Luniar looked at him with no emotion on her face as usual and then felt someone grab her leg. When Luniar looked down she was met with Mikan Tsumiki there giving a twisted loving look on her face. "My beloved is here!!" She said with a smile.

". . . Her. . . What?" Luniar asked while turning her head towards Junko.

"How pathetic. ." Izuru commented.

"Oh ignore her she is a bit of a failure. . . She watched the video and this is how she turned out!" Junko explained giving a look like she kind of disappointed in this.

"You. . . You messed with her mind and made her go insane." Luniar said to her.

Junko smirked with a wife evil look on her face and looked at Luniar as Luniar looked at her as well. "I knew you would get it! But Wooow that was fast!" Junko said happily.

Luniar looked from Junko towards Mikan noticing that Mikan never let go of her leg the entire time. "Anyway, Mitarai! They have come to see the video you created!" Junko said smiling.

"A video that fills someone with despair. . . Show it to me. . Now." Izuru said while walking up to Mitarai and watching the screen.

"I-I swear Luniar it wasn't my fault! They made me do this! Please, please help me!" Mitarai said begging her to help him.

Luniar looked at him and then looked at Junko, noticing that Junko was just simply smiling at the scene before her. Luniar sighed and walked over to the computer too. As soon as she did take a step Mikan let her leg go. Even if she didn't want too.

Both Luniar and Izuru was stood beside Mitarai either side of him looking at the screen. "Mitarai please show us the video you made. Hate to break it to you but since you did infact make it, it is your creation even if you didn't want too but I will keep that in mind." Luniar said to him while looking at the screen.

Mitarai hesitated at first but then began to show the video. The ultimate Despair video that was created by the Ultimate Animator. Izuru Kamukura and Luniar Yama was stood there watching it all. Never taking their eyes off of it until it was finally over.

"I'm impressed. . . Mitarai, at some point I would like to see more of your work."

*****************************************
Thanks for reading everyone this it for this chapter, what are your guys thoughts of this story so far?

And how are you all anyway?

Also what's one thing you have a bad habit of doing?
I'll go first, so I tend to forget to write some chapters and then once I have wrote it up I forgot to actually publish it. Like right now as of this moment in time just before I publish this chapter I actually got 19 chapters done I do a chapter and then I publish a chapter mainly because I forget to publish but it's also to make sure I can remember to actually write up some chapters. . .

Thanks again

Bye for now

To be continued!