Chapter 371 - 380

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
Report an error
  Chapter 371 Situation
  "It has been almost 20 years since the end of the world, and our group has gradually shrunk, with only 200 people left! Of course, we do not rule out that there are people from our H country in other parts of the beautiful country! In terms of number, there must be many people !" After saying this, the boss looked deeply at Lu Xingtang and Ji Yanmo: "Can you tell us whether you came to Liang country to save us? Or, is there a way for us to leave Liang country alive? Country?"

  Everyone immediately looked at Lu Xingtang and Ji Yanmo, their eyes full of expectation, but Lu Xingtang gave them a blow in the head: "You should know the situation in Liang Country. Even if our country H has the strength to save you, how should we save you? Besides, , the territory of Country H has disappeared from Blue Star, and our survivors of Country H are forced to wander to other countries. I have no place of my own to survive. You say, how should we save you? Take you back to Country H?"

  " What? What did you say? Country H disappeared from Blue Star? What does this mean?"

  Everyone looked at Lu Xingtang in disbelief. They were greatly shocked. Country H was so vast and rich in resources, how could it be possible that Country H disappeared from Blue Star?

  "You are lying to us. Country H is a part of Blue Star, just like a human torso. How can the torso disappear from the body! And there are no bad guys deliberately strangling it..." At this point, the survivors were stunned. asked: "Who did it?" In the apocalypse of natural disasters, they don't quite believe that Country H has disappeared from Blue Star, but that doesn't mean they don't have this possibility!
  Lu Xingtang said: "Is now the time to pursue this? Blue Star has changed. Can we ordinary people resist? Okay, tell us about the situation in Liang Country! Although we can't take you back to Country H, at least we can You can change the status quo!"

  Lu Xingtang's words made everyone feel heavy. Country H disappeared and they naturally could not return to Country H, so in order to survive they had to stay in the beautiful country. If you want to stay in a beautiful country, you must find a way to change the status quo and leave a place in the beautiful country. You can't just be a rat on the street like before.

  So the leader of the survivors said: "The current Liangguo is dominated by Liangguo people. The natural disasters in Liangguo are not serious except at the beginning. In the ten years since the end of the world, there have not been many natural disasters in Liangguo. So Liangguo has not had many natural disasters. The productivity has returned to before the outbreak of the apocalypse. Since the whole world is in the apocalypse of natural disasters, Liangguo is acting very low-key this time, not as high-profile as before! But it also attracted the attention of the surrounding GJs. They all defected to Liangguo, and Naguo was one of them. First, because of its geographical advantage, the country of Na is also very powerful with the help of the beautiful country! It is not said to be stronger than the Doomsday, but for now, there will be no problems!" "In addition to these, the beautiful country is carrying out a physical battle

  . The experimental plan seems to be because the president of the beautiful country is old, in poor health, and wants to live forever, so the president of the beautiful country has formed a medical research team to study how to make people younger and live longer. An immortal team. In order to succeed in research, they captured many survivors for experiments. Even other GJs have test bases in Liang country!"

  Lu Xingtang nodded and said he knew about this. They also had it in H country. At first, they thought it was the Zong family who wanted to live forever. I am not old, so I brought my teachers and classmates to Hengqiao Mountain for body research. Later I went to Luo State, where I saw Liangguo’s experimental base, and I knew that the Zong family in Hengqiao Mountain was actually working for Liangguo.

Back on the eve of the end of the world, I hoarded tens of billions of goodsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें