Chapter 261 - 270

Chapter 261 They are going to the imperial capital
  The women were trembling with fright, Lu Xingtang yelled at Su Cheng and the others to come over and take the children away to coax them, but for those who were not worthy of being mothers, Lu Xingtang tied them up and couldn't leave.

  After Lu Xingtang and Ji Yanmo locked the doors and windows, they returned to the Datukang. Seeing that the four white and fleshy children had been coaxed to sleep, "These four children..." If Duan Baiyu, a soldier, was not there , she can take out the milk powder in the space for the children to eat, but Duan Baiyu is...

  Teacher Cao said: "These four children are similar, the oldest has already started teething, and the youngest is only three months old. Let's save some time and cook some rice soup for them every day!"

  Rice soup? Lu Xingtang apparently agreed, but she seized the opportunity to let the children drink some milk powder, which was better than drinking rice soup. When they arrived in the Imperial Capital, these four children were the keys to enter the Imperial Capital Orphanage. They were the ones who entered the Imperial Capital Orphanage. Lu Xingtang couldn't treat them badly when looking for Xie Zhenchuan's opportunity later on. It would be a good thing for H country if they survived.

  As for their mothers, let them survive temporarily, maybe they can still drink breast milk.

  More than 30 people took care of the four children at the same time, and finally there was a little homely atmosphere in the room. Everyone silently tasted the hard-won homely atmosphere, and it became better and better for the four children.

  The sandstorm stayed in Liwa Village for seven days. Lu Xingtang and the others had food and drink, and their life was very stable. After the seventh day, a heavy rain suppressed the sandstorm, and Lu Xingtang and the others no longer needed to eat soil, which made Lu Xingtang and the others very happy.

  After the heavy rain stopped, Su Cheng and the others started to get busy. It was Lu Xingtang who said that they didn't have enough supplies, and everyone in Liwa Village was gone. They collected all the supplies from every household in the farmhouse, and waited for Duan Baiyu's injury to heal. After leaving, they also left.

  It took three days to transfer the supplies of the entire village to the farmhouse, and Lu Xingtang secretly collected a lot of firewood, wood, food and other furniture into the space.

  It’s just that when they saw the cellar in the village chief’s house, everyone’s expressions were not very good: “It’s too good for the village chief to die!” The cellar has a

  lot of food, such as potatoes, sweet potatoes, wheat, soybeans, green beans, etc., occupying the entire area. After the cellar was put into the space, Lu Xingtang estimated that all the grains added up to about five tons, and a village chief stockpiled five tons of grains. The entire Liwa village has less than 50,000 tons of grain. It is conceivable how many small tricks the village chief has done behind the scenes.

  Besides food, there is also a lot of meat. Seeing the meat, Lu Xingtang ground his teeth: "Cremate it!" The poor Twolegs sheep was slaughtered by Twolegs and made into bacon.

  After the materials in Liwa Village were collected, they returned to the farmhouse and sorted out the materials.

  Duan Baiyu's injury is also recovering, and he got along well with Su Cheng and the others, but he still has tasks to do, and he plans to leave Liwa Village and return to the army before his injury is fully healed.

  Lu Xingtang and the others didn't stop Duan Baiyu. Every night watching Duan Baiyu secretly cry with his teammate's clothes, they were also in a bad mood. Returning to the army was like reassurance, at least it wouldn't be so sad.