Chapter 211 - 220

Chapter 211

  Ji Yanmo was also so skeptical, so they immediately started searching, unexpectedly, they found a large warehouse next to the livestock farm, which was full of stored corn, sweet potatoes, potatoes, cabbage, dried and fermented sweet potato vines, soybean leaves, pumpkins , pumpkin vines, the entire warehouse is full.

  The two happily put the materials into the space, and then moved to the medicine garden. There were also workers in the medicine garden. In order to collect the medicine with peace of mind, they took the lead in taking care of the lackeys who were busy in the medicine field by planting, processing and drying the medicine. Now, let's take a closer look at the situation in Yaotian.

  Ginseng, Ganoderma lucidum, Polygonum multiflorum, Lycium barbarum, Cinnabar, Ochre, Talc, Glauber's salt, Achyranthes bidentata, Greenwood incense, Salvia miltiorrhiza, Angelica dahurica, Peucedanum, Shegan, Polygonum cuspidatum and other medicines can be found in the medicine garden.

  Lu Xingtang couldn't bear to waste the medicine. He didn't even keep any roots of the medicine in the soil. All of them were put into the space and planted in the black soil.

  In addition to the fresh medicinal materials, there are also many processed dried medicinal materials, which have been sorted and packaged, and Lu Xingtang happily accepted them all. 10 drying rooms were also found, and there were a lot of medicinal materials being roasted in the drying room. Lu Xingtang even took the drying room into the space, and there were many cooking utensils.

  In addition, a lot of medicinal seeds were found, many of which Lu Xingtang did not have. It has been a pity that no wild medicinal materials were found, otherwise the number and types of medicinal materials in the space would be much more. It was worth the trip!
  After collecting the medicines from the medicine garden, they went to the library. There were almost no people in the library, only the staff who managed the books, the number of people on one hand. Lu Xingtang solved them. The books in the library were very complete. The batch of books that Lu Xingtang bought before the end of the world cannot be compared with this, including all books at home and abroad.

  Lu Xingtang was very happy. The book and the bookshelf were put into the space together and placed in the space library.

  All the desks and chairs for reading were taken away by Lu Xingtang.

  After collecting, Lu Xingtang and Ji Yanmo took out the food from the space, ate their fill in the library, rested for a few minutes, and then continued to set off. They had to be quick, and they had to clear up all the people on the training ground before eating at noon Yes, and the office building.

  Lu Xingtang and Ji Yanmo slowly approached the training ground. The trained bodyguards were scattered around the training ground. Ji Yanmo lowered his voice and said, "Tangtang, let's get rid of all the external bodyguards first. Wait for the bodyguards!"

  Lu Xingtang frowned, "Do you want to use the ability? Do you know how many bodyguards there will be on the training ground? Your ability can kill them, but the danger is great! It's almost time to cook Time, let's go to the canteen of the base!" She developed a lot of poison, don't waste it, this method saves time and effort, and can protect herself.

  Ji Yanmo immediately took Lu Xingtang to the dining hall. The aunt in the dining hall had already prepared lunch. After Lu Xingtang and the others entered the dining hall, they found that the dining hall was divided into three floors, and the first floor could accommodate a thousand people for dinner.

  Everyone eats at different times, not at the same time. In order to put the poison into the meal and catch them all at once, they stunned everyone in the dining hall, took out the poison, and poured it into the food and soup. Even the boiling water was not spared, what if someone wants to drink water instead of soup?
  After taking the medicine, they hid in the kitchen warehouse. They also found a lot of supplies in the kitchen warehouse, such as rice, noodles, vegetables, oil, salt, sauce, vinegar, etc., as well as various meats, pots and pans, gas Cans, etc., they took the opportunity to put all of them into the space, and searched quietly, and found several small kitchen warehouses, which were also put away.