Chapter 101 - 110

Chapter 101 This kid is too good.
  Because of the heavy rain in Jicheng, the damage caused by the extreme heat in Jicheng has been alleviated. It will rain at both ends of the next three days. Jicheng is not short of water now, and the imperial capital will bring the water from Jicheng to the imperial capital official base.

  Because of the water in the official base, people's lives have gradually improved, but that's the case, Lu Xingtang doesn't want to go to the official base, to be precise, he doesn't want to go to any base in his life. The Shuanglong base abandoned the survivors in the previous life and ran away, causing many survivors to die in the acid rain. Lu Xingtang had no expectations for the base at all.

  Because the ZF provides them with water on the 19th floor every day, Lu Xingtang and the others don’t worry about the lack of water at all. In fact, Lu Xingtang also understands why the military provides them with water on the 19th floor. There is a high probability that the military still remembers that she once developed poison to help them eliminate Viper thing.

  For the convenience of water delivery, ZF helped repair the elevator in their unit building. With the elevator, it is convenient to go up and down the stairs, and it is also very convenient to carry materials.

  After another period of time, the food in their hands was almost full, and the three of them went out to look for supplies together.

  It is difficult to find supplies in the imperial capital now, and the nearby trading market has closed, so they drove to Jicheng, where they bartered a lot of supplies and came back.

  After returning from Jicheng, Lu Xingtang and the others hadn't gone out for a long time. The official changed the water delivery from once a day to once a week, and delivered a super-large water tower at a time, which was enough for three people to use for a week.

  "Lu Xingtang? Lu Xingtang!" Su Cheng's voice came from downstairs. Lu Xingtang, who was reading a medical book, immediately pressed down the tablet, suspended class, came to the balcony, looked down with a telescope, and saw Ji Yanmo and Su Cheng coming from the car Lift up and down a piano.

  piano? It turned out to be a piano! Lu Xingtang's gaze followed the movement of the piano, "Kaiserburg piano! It's my favorite Kaiserburg piano! It's still model GH188A!"

  Lu Xingtang just felt her heart fly out of her throat. One of the things she regrets the most is that she didn't stock up on a piano before the apocalypse broke out. Even if she can't play the piano in the apocalypse, she can do it in her space! She can immerse herself in the ocean of music to the fullest every day!

  Put down the binoculars, open the door and rush to the elevator entrance.

  The elevator door just opened, and Lu Xingtang couldn't wait to ask: "Where did you find the piano?!" "

  Stop!" Su Cheng glanced at Ji Yanmo and said, "I didn't find this piano, it was Ji Yanmo." I worked hard and spent a hundred catties of grain in exchange for it! The owner of the piano was unwilling to sell him the piano, but Ji Yanmo was willing to be taken advantage of, so I helped move the piano back!" Ji Yanmo

  saw Lu Xingtang's shining eyes are worth it! If I had known, I would have looked for a piano for Lu Xingtang a long time ago!
  They lifted the piano out of the elevator and put it at the door of 1901. Ji Yanmo's black eyes slowly fell on Lu Xingtang's restrained and excited face: "I heard that this piano is called Kaiser Castle. The sound quality is very good. Would you like to try it?"

  Lu Xingtang's bright eyes froze on Ji Yanmo's face for a few seconds, "Let me try it? Isn't this yours? Come and try it!"

  Ji Yanmo felt a little internally hurt, "I'm a big bastard, I don't know music! Let's You understand the unit building!"