Chapter 271 - 280

Chapter 271
  At the same time, Lu Xingtang also adjusted their bodies to make them healthier. No matter how much food they eat, they must be full. During the period when they joined the base, they became much healthier , I feel a lot more energetic, and I have a little flesh on my face.

  "It would be great if the end of the world is over!" Everyone hoped so.

  Lu Xingtang's consciousness looked in the black land of space, the thick and dense Blue Star Heart Tree happily swayed its branches, like a naughty child sitting by the pond treading water, without giving Lu Xingtang any hint at all.

  The fact that Lu Xingtang and the others arrived in Lancheng to establish a base quickly attracted the attention of the ZF of GS Province. They secretly investigated and sent people into the base. After a period of investigation, they confirmed that someone was building a base in Lancheng. Where are the supplies? How long did it take to stockpile so many supplies, but it is a great thing for them to have someone come to build a base on their own site.

  With the end of the world in power, they don't want to know where Lu Xingtang and his supplies came from, as long as the Lancheng base is established. The people of their GS province and the people of other provinces and cities near GS province can come to their Lancheng base and save their lives.

  Immediately issued a document and sent people to the Lancheng Base in Chengguan District to find Lu Xingtang, "Hello, we are from the ZF of GS Province. The higher authorities sent me here to talk to you about the base construction." Lu Xingtang looked defensive

  . Looking at the person who came, he said, "Can't we build a base here?"

  "No, no, no, Director of the land base, you misunderstood, we didn't mean that!" The person explained clearly: "Lancheng once suffered from acid rain and earthquakes. The invasion at the same time has already turned into ruins. The survivors who survived have given up Lancheng and went to other places to escape for their lives. It is not that we have never thought about rebuilding Lancheng, but the reality does not give us the opportunity to rebuild it!"

  The person who came tried to show a kind smile on his face: "The above means that we will not prevent you from establishing a base in Lancheng, but your speed is too slow. I don't know how long it will be until you build the base. Therefore, we will invest Contribute to help you build the base together, and if you all agree, it will be arranged immediately!"

  Lu Xingtang stared at this person closely: "You contribute money and personnel, and then, the base becomes yours?"

  Come Immediately handed the document issued by the superior to Lu Xingtang: "It has been discussed with the higher-ups. We help build the base for the sake of the survivors. Maybe one day we will go to the base to ask for help. So we just need to contribute money and people. The base I don't care about anything! This is a document issued from above, Director Lu, look at it! If you agree, you can sign, fingerprint or stamp it! If you don't agree, we can continue to discuss!" Lu

  Xingtang After taking the document and looking at it carefully, I was quite surprised. I didn't expect that the ZF would fully support their construction of the base. Regardless of any matters of the base, even if they contributed money and labor, they would follow their arrangements! Give them enough respect for the Lancheng base!
  Lu Xingtang was silent for a moment: "We need to discuss this matter. If you can wait, you can wait, and if you can't, you can go back!" "Wait

  ! Of course wait!"

  Lu Xingtang found Ji Yanmo with the document, Ji Yanmo already knew Yes, he glanced at the document again, and confirmed that the document was completely for them, for the sake of the Lancheng base, "It seems that the GS Provincial ZF is having a hard time, and they are treating us as straws!" "What do you mean