Chapter 301 - 310

Chapter 301 Sheng Dou Mi En Sheng Mi Qiu

  Honeysuckle, mung beans, Huoxiang and loofah skin, etc., as well as watermelon, grapes, tomatoes and other fruits have been planted, and a large number of them are also planted in Lu Xingtang's space to prevent the base from being insufficient, except for the grain, vegetables and fruits originally grown in the black land In addition to medicinal materials, the remaining black land is about 40 mu. Lu Xingtang used all of it to plant honeysuckle, mung beans, Huoxiang, watermelon, tomato, and grafted many vines, as well as cantaloupe, muskmelon, and cantaloupe.

  Planted all the black soil. When planting, Lu Xingtang called all the teachers and classmates, including Su Cheng, and everyone entered the space together. They would do grape grafting, and leave the rest to them to work with consciousness. Grafting is a Delicate work must be done well.

  After Lu Xingtang and Ji Yanmo finished planting vegetables, food, fruits, and medicinal materials, they joined the grafting army, grafting vines with everyone, or transplanting vines.

  There are a lot of people in the base, and the planting speed is very fast. At that time, the temperature had reached about 38 degrees, and it was only a week before the rainstorm stopped. After the rainstorm stopped, the sun came out, and the temperature at that time was about 23 degrees. I can't wait to take off my clothes and work shirtless. Now the tempered glass of the entire base has been opened, and even the windows of the house have been opened.

  The survivors of the base have noticed something unusual, especially Lu Xingtang asked them to dig reservoirs and ponds during the rainstorm, stock up a lot of water, and let them keep growing vegetables, fruits and medicinal materials, most of which are to prevent heat stroke and heat radiation. sickness.

  It just so happened that Lu Xingtang came to the medicinal material planting area to check the planting situation and the growth of the previous medicinal materials, and they came to Lu Xingtang in horror: "Chief of the base, is the extreme heat coming?" Lu Xingtang nodded heavily: "Yes, the extreme heat has already

  arrived , so everyone must protect yourselves. The base has already prepared to store water, and the supplies are enough to feed the entire base for a year, and everyone is working hard to grow medicinal materials. I believe we will survive!"

  "We believe in the base leader!" Lu Xingtang had already planned ahead and made sufficient preparations. All of them participated in it. Although it was very hard work, but considering how much water they had hoarded, the base leader said that it would be enough to feed the entire base for a year. , their grain, vegetable and fruit planting area has left the base area, I believe that as long as they work together and persevere, they will definitely survive.

  Lu Xingtang asked the people in the radio room to release the extremely hot news, so that everyone should be prepared, and at the same time reassure everyone not to panic, the base is ready, so that everyone can rest assured, follow the footsteps of the base, the base will not give up, they Don't give up either.

  The hot weather makes everyone unbearable. Unlike before the end of the world, there were air conditioners and fans. After the outbreak of the end of the world, there are very few such electrical appliances. It is impossible for everyone to blow on air conditioners and electric fans. I can only say that I can use a fan to fan myself. The wind coming out of the fan is all hot air, which has no effect at all.

  The quantity of edible ice cubes and inedible ice cubes cannot supply the entire base. Lu Xingtang did not take them out for the time being, but hoarded them. When the heat is at its worst, he will take them out for everyone to use.   Su Cheng frowned and said, "I don't know how hot the highest temperature will be this time? If the temperature is too high, can we let everyone enter the dungeon