Chapter 21 - 30

Chapter 21 Scraping the Pig Farm After breaking

  Song Yingwei's hamstring and confirming that Song Yingwei could only crawl and could not escape, the widow cast her hatred gaze on Tan Zheng who was trembling and begging for mercy. The widow stared at Tan Zheng coldly: "Tan Zheng

  " Zheng, do you know? I actually still like you very much. My sister has met so many men, only you have the most tricks! Unfortunately, you have no spirit of contract at all, and you still slandered me to seduce you! You earn my money, I take advantage of your people, and each other is working towards the same goal! Why do you want to harm me? If you don’t harm me, you won’t end up like this!” Poof

  ! Tan Zheng spat out a mouthful of blood.

  Lu Xingtang couldn't see it because the widow didn't clean up Tan Zheng.

  It was her lack of energy and her weakness that caused her to stand unsteadily. She suddenly fell on Tan Zheng's body, knocking Tan Zheng out of a mouthful of old blood.

  The widow struggled to get up from the ground, and simply stopped standing, and sat on the ground, no matter whether the ground was cold or not, the widow held up the bone-chopping knife, breaking Tan Zheng's tendons and hamstrings, and the living room was covered with scarlet flowers.

  Seeing that Tan Zheng passed out several times and was awakened by the pain, Lu Xingtang told the widow to stop revenge, took out two steamed buns from the mountaineering bag and threw them to the widow: "Keep an eye on the two of them. When you come back, I will give you some life." If the two run away, you are my food!"

  The widow: "!!! I will take care of them and never let them escape! I promise, I guarantee my life!" "

  Very Good!" Lu Xingtang took the bone-chopping knife from her hand, "My good sister, Tan Zheng, you two enjoy yourself! Don't worry, I won't let you die, because I'm a medical student!" Then, Lu Xingtang found two special medicines from the space medicine and asked the widow to feed them. The widow dared not refuse to feed them, so she took the special medicine weakly and fed them under Lu Xingtang's nose.

  Lu Xingtang carried the hiking bag on his back, opened the door, and planned to pick up the assault boat and leave, but when he opened the door, the door was full of people, and they all ran away in an instant.

  Lu Xingtang picked up the assault boat and walked out like no one else, "No one can open the door except me, unless you want to die!"

  The widow nodded repeatedly, knowing that she couldn't protect herself in the current situation, if she opened the door at will, she would be arrested. The residents of the community retaliated. She used to hook up with men in the community a lot. Everyone wanted her to die. If she opened the door, there would be no bones left.

  Because everyone knew that Lu Xingtang had a gun, they could only watch Lu Xingtang viciously as he watched the assault boat go downstairs.

  Today is the seventh day of the eruption of the apocalypse, and the water level has reached the fifth floor. Many people gathered at the corridor window on the fifth floor, including Ji Yanmo and Su Cheng.

  Seeing Lu Xingtang appearing behind him, Su Cheng was puzzled, but he didn't ask, but nodded towards Lu Xingtang. Lu Xingtang responded politely and waited in line to leave, because there were many people who went out to look for supplies, and they all gathered together.

  Seeing that Lu Xingtang was as frightened as an ostrich, everyone silently moved out of the way and let Lu Xingtang go first.

  Seeing this, Lu Xingtang was not polite. He jumped over the window and pushed the assault boat out of the apartment building, jumped on the assault boat and headed straight to the S area. He was late, and the pigs in the pig farm may not be hers.