Chapter 331 - 340

Chapter 331

  Seeing this horrifying scene and hearing their screams one after another, Lu Xingtang couldn't control the grief in his heart, and immediately released his consciousness. When everyone was crying in pain, with a thought, he took this area into the space!

  Lu Xingtang observed carefully, they were all tortured by acid rain, no one noticed that they were transferred from Blue Star to the space world.

  After Ji Yanmo discovered Lu Xingtang's actions, he immediately cooperated with Lu Xingtang, and together with Lu Xingtang, took the blue star resources in this area into the space, and then they also entered the space. Because they were taken into the space, the acid rain stopped. It continued to burn and corrode everyone, and the screams gradually faded away.

  Lu Xingtang and Ji Yanmo immediately entered the space. Seeing that everyone was in such a state of distress that they were burned by the acid rain without even a piece of good meat, Lu Xingtang felt very heavy in his heart, but he saw that there was no expression of surprise on their faces, nor did they notice What, Lu Xingtang understood, they didn't realize that they were transferred: "Take good care of each other, and the people from the base will come to help you soon!" Lu Xingtang and Ji Yanmo walked to the corner, quickly left this area, and returned to

  the In the space warehouse, they boarded a two-seater plane, quickly left the space, and returned to the world outside the space.

  As soon as Lu Xingtang left the space, he appeared above the black hole. When they came out of the black hole, they saw the acid rain constantly corroding humans and the Jiangcheng military base. The two-seater aircraft was corroded as soon as it appeared. Fortunately, the shell was hard enough, otherwise Corroded away.

  Facing the acid rain, the two returned to the Jiangcheng military base. The situation inside the base was not much better than outside. The main reason was that the houses were destroyed by my earthquake and covered with ice and snow. The survivors had no place to stay. They entered The base watched one survivor after another fall into the acid rain, seeing the base corroded and collapsed bit by bit, Lu Xingtang and Ji Yanmo immediately spread their spiritual power, covering the entire Jiangcheng military base.

  Lu Xingtang took out the walkie-talkie that the President gave them, they switched on the walkie-talkie, and quickly got in touch with the President, "Mister President, acid rain is too corrosive, and too many people died in the acid rain, I will send the Xinjiang The city military base has been moved into the space, so you can appease them!"

  The President choked up and said: "Natural disasters won't give us a way out, you two will, thank you for your hard work, and trouble you!" The

  Jiangcheng military base is much larger than the Lancheng base, and Lu Xingtang and Ji Yanmo are sure that they will be able to keep the Jiangcheng army Fang base moved into the space, and they touched the Blue Star Heart Tree on the heart position, it will collect Blue Star resources with them.

  Lu Xingtang and Ji Yanmo drove the plane and hid in a hidden position, quickly released their mental power, covering the entire Jiangcheng military base, and the Blue Star Heart Tree also climbed out from their heart at this moment, releasing breath , overwhelm their spiritual power, and quickly envelope the Jiangcheng military base.

  "Three, two, close!"

  The Jiangcheng military base instantly appeared in the space, fixed his position in the gray area, and connected with the previously closed area, the Jiangcheng military base People also didn't realize they were being transferred.

  After the Jiangcheng military base was brought into the space, the natural disasters came to an abrupt end. "My lord, the rescue and reconstruction of the Jiangcheng military base will be entrusted to you. Let's rest for a while!" Lu Xingtang and Ji Yanmo also entered the