Chapter 11 - 20

Chapter 11 Not the Enemy

  After recovering, Lu Xingtang entered the space to sort out the supplies purchased at zero yuan today. The warehouse has eight floors, six floors above, and two floors underground.

  Food, clothing, medicines, weapons, fuel oil, general merchandise, means of transport and agricultural machinery, and other materials are distributed in warehouses, and furniture and household appliances, purchased books, and books collected from the school library are placed in the three-tier small ocean. In the building, the small western-style building was simply arranged.

  The small western-style buildings and warehouses were immediately tidied up, and many places were vacated at the same time.

  Find out the seeds of lettuce, water spinach, Chinese cabbage, lettuce, onion, ginger, garlic, pepper, bitter gourd, pea, etc., then pack a bag of potatoes, and use your consciousness to control the tractor to the black land.

  Lu Xingtang found the manual for using the tractor, learned about the mechanical parts of the tractor, and found a video of driving the tractor from his mobile phone. He learned and operated it while learning. Fortunately, he was in space and could use his consciousness to control it. Otherwise, Lu Xingtang would have died in a car accident.

  After pondering for an hour, Lu Xingtang finally figured out the way and was able to drive the tractor.

  But Lu Xingtang discovered that controlling the tractor with consciousness is faster than driving the tractor by himself, so Lu Xingtang resolutely gave up driving the tractor by himself and controlled the tractor with consciousness.

  Soon, an acre of land was dug out. Continuing to control the consciousness, the vegetable seeds were planted in the black soil.

  Finally, he picked out the big, round and plump potatoes with thick bud eyes, cut the potatoes into pieces along the bud holes, without plant ash, and Lu Xingtang just planted the potatoes in the black soil.

  Bring water pipes and water pumps, divert the water from the creek to the black soil, and water the vegetables and potatoes you just planted.

  After watering, move the fruit tree saplings and other saplings to the black land, and choose a place to plant fruit trees and other saplings specially.

  I used a digging machine to dig a big and deep hole, three steps away from a tree. It took half an hour to plant fruit tree seedlings and other tree seedlings purchased from the wholesale market in the black soil.

  Consciousness swept around the black soil, Lu Xingtang saw the saplings in the black soil, full of sense of accomplishment.

  The time in the space is synchronized with the outside, but it doesn't seem to be divided into seasons. She thought about it, took out the tree seeds and went to the mountain, and scattered some tree seeds on the mountain, hoping to grow up earlier.

  If she can survive until the end of the last days, and some plants mutate or become extinct, she can transplant the trees in space to give mankind some hope.

  When I came out of the space, it was already early morning.

  Lu Xingtang opened the news app and saw the news that all the books in the library of the University of Medical Sciences had been stolen. However, no results have been found yet. The flood flooded the library, and the school was too late to rescue the disaster, let alone hunt down and kill the book thief.

  The signal was intermittent and extremely unstable. Lu Xingtang stopped watching the news, but checked the group. The group was basically full of information about seeking shelter, food, and medicine. Lu Xingtang looked at it and turned off his phone to go to sleep.