Chapter 341 - 350

Chapter 341

  Lu Xingtang returned to Ji Yanmo with a smile: "Since we have been together for so many years, you have treated me as always. The two of us have never been noisy and have always been very happy. I am very happy! As for the wedding? When the end of the world is over, we will have a wedding. Even if there are no guests!"

  Ji Yanmo felt that he had wronged Lu Xingtang, but this is the end of the world, so he could only wrong Lu Xingtang, and he vowed to treat Lu Xingtang better and better, and make Lu Xingtang the happiest woman in the world. Be the envy of all women.

  After Su Cheng's wedding, Lu Xingtang gave Su Cheng a box of small umbrellas. These small umbrellas were hoarded by her before the outbreak of the apocalypse. They were originally intended to be used in exchange for food to survive in the apocalypse, but she had the space to hoard a lot of food. In exchange for small umbrellas for supplies, she also gave away many small umbrellas, but in the previous Hope Base, Su Cheng had people develop small umbrellas, and Lu Xingtang and Ji Yanmo did not miss them. In addition, when they usually collect supplies, they collect a lot of small umbrellas, and they have no shortage of small umbrellas.

  Even in the past so many years, they have no shortage of small umbrellas, and they are all doctors who know how to prevent pregnancy.

  Su Cheng was a little embarrassed to receive so many small umbrellas, but he still accepted them: "I will pay attention not to let Jingjing get pregnant!" Before the end of the world, Jian Qingqing must not be allowed to become pregnant, even if she lives in the space now , there will be no threat of natural disasters for the time being, but the end of the world is not over after all!
  "If you don't have a small umbrella, you can go to the hospital to get contraceptives!" Lu Xingtang said.

  "Hmm..."

  After Su Cheng got married, Lu Xingtang and Ji Yanmo left the space, and decided to quickly take all the remaining territory of Country H into the space!

  So they started to collect from the imperial capital, followed by Jicheng, TJ, HB province, SX province, HN province, Hunan province, JX province, Hnan province, and then revisited their old places and came to Hangzhou. After arriving in Hangzhou, They took Su Cheng and others out of the space, and they wandered around Hangcheng together. Hangcheng had long lost its previous scenery and changed completely.

  Everyone reminisced about the past and entered the space, and asked Lu Xingtang to take Hangzhou and other places into the space. They will go to Hangzhou to see the situation when they have time.

  The entire JS province, as well as the neighboring Zhejiang province, Hehui province, and Shanghai city, entered SD province after coming out of Shanghai city.

  When Bohai was received, five months had passed, and the timeline had reached January of 2117.

  The sea area of ​​the Bohai Sea is very large, although it can't reach the East China Sea and the South China Sea, but it took Lu Xingtang and the others half a month to collect them. The sea area is completely different from the land surface, and it was not so easy to collect.

  After collecting the Bohai Sea and the nearby islands, they came to Liao Province. At present, there are only Liao Province, Kyrgyzstan Province, and Mongolia Province. Lu Xingtang, Ji Yanmo, Space, and Blue Star have not changed for the time being. The President and Su Cheng They are all very relieved, and only hope that this stability will continue and not be broken.

  While Lu Xingtang and Ji Yanmo were playing and playing, Liao Province and Ji Province took half a month to accept it.

  In the end, only Mongolia was left, and the area of ​​Mongolia was very vast. When Lu Xingtang and Ji Yanmo stepped into Mongolia, they were very friendly when they saw the green grassland, as if they saw the grassland in space.