Chapter 161 - 170

Chapter 161 We survived
  Su Cheng's face was very heavy, and he just lied to deceive everyone that the house without tempered glass collapsed.

  Ji Yanmo also came to the exit of the dungeon, put his big hand on the wall, and used his ability. The lightning ability penetrated the wall, came outside, looked for the place of the accident, and then sighed. As Su Cheng said, there was indeed no The tempered glass house collapsed.

  But the base is already riddled with holes, and the original appearance cannot be seen.

  The tempered glass has been corroded so badly that it probably won't last until tomorrow.

  It has been ten days since they moved into the dungeon, and there are still ten days before the heavy fog that the scientific research team said will end. These ten days... the base will really be destroyed.

  Possibly, Hangtown is gone.

  Thinking of the situation after the thick fog ended, Ji Yanmo had quite a headache. Later, he found a suitable place and told Lu Xingtang about it. Lu Xingtang was also very heavy, but they had no good way, they could only stay in the The dungeon waits until the fog is over.

  Another two days passed, and they could always understand the rumbling sound. This time, the tempered glass was corroded, and the house they worked so hard to build fell into the thick fog and became ruins.

  After finally getting through the last ten days, when Su Cheng was finally able to go out to check the situation of the base, he saw a mess and not a single building was tall and straight, Su Cheng's mentality suddenly collapsed.

  Even if this situation had been expected long ago, how could it not collapse seeing the hope base that had been built so hard being destroyed.

  Ji Yanmo let Su Cheng yell in pain, if yelling can make you feel better, then just yell.

  They have seen the entire base, and the houses in the accommodation area, including their small western-style buildings, are gone.

  Fortunately, they moved all the living supplies to the dungeon in advance, otherwise there would really be nothing left.

  The base hospital, base school, and some commercial streets are not seriously corroded, but I don't know if they can persist until the end.

  Their plantations, farms, medicinal herb farms, major factories, etc. are all good, because this is the foundation of the base. When making tempered glass, Su Cheng gritted his teeth and made three-layer tempered glass, so these places are all good .

  This is the only thing Su Cheng can be thankful for. Fortunately, he withstood the pressure at the beginning, and the three layers of tempered glass made for these places, if it was one layer, are gone.

  After hesitating again and again, Su Cheng still told all the survivors in the base the terrible news, so that they would know what to expect. At the same time, he told everyone to save money and not waste food. Now that food is wasted, after the fog clears, everyone Only to die.

  Especially water, don't waste it. The base doesn't have much water left.

  The atmosphere in the dungeon suddenly became depressed. Except for the ignorant children who were still laughing and laughing, the adults were silent, and even those who usually like to make trouble were quiet.

  Su Cheng walked through the crowd with a loud voice, and kept telling everyone: "Now is the time when the base is in trouble. I don't ask you to share the difficulties with the base. I just ask you not to hold back the base! If you don't want to stay I hope the base, you can leave after the thick fog clears.