Chapter 201 - 210

Chapter 201 Weird Way of Meeting
  Hurry toward the door, or climb up the courtyard wall to see what's going on outside.

  They were about ten trucks driving towards them. The moment Qi Jingyi saw the trucks, she immediately understood: "Tangtang, it's people from the Zong family who brought the supplies! These people are the bodyguards of the Zong family, they are Zong Ling." Yang's confidants! They send supplies here three times a year, not only food or medicine, clothing, weapons, but also many innocent survivors, they will bring people here, let us study!" Lu Xingtang's eyes lit up: "Send to the

  door Supplies, do you want them?"

  Qi Jingyi was stunned for a moment: "Yes! Why not?" The food and vegetables they planted were all dead due to pesticides, and the supplies left by the Zong family and the prey they hoarded could not be allowed. They can rest easy, if they accept this batch of supplies...

  "It's just Tangtang, how can we get these supplies?" Qi Jingyi asked puzzled.

  "Last time, teacher and the others made a lot of poison and killed a lot of insects!" Lu Xingtang looked at Qi Jingyi with a smile: "Squad leader, go ask the teacher for the remaining poison and soak the tea left by Zong Lingyang on it." A pot, let's treat them to a good cup of tea!"

  Qi Jingyi stared at Lu Xingtang for a long time, his eyes flooded: "Tangtang, you are getting better and better, let's get the supplies without any effort. Down!"

  "Make a few more pots of tea, in case the Zong family sends more people over, let's solve it together!" Lu Xingtang said with a blank face: "I don't allow anyone to disturb our normal life, and I don't allow anyone People covet everything about us! No matter who it is!"

  Qi Jingyi immediately felt full of security, and after being appeased by Special Assistant Fox, their condition improved, and Special Assistant Fox began to change their minds, allowing them to recognize the cruelty of the end times, The current apocalypse is a hundred times crueler than what they experienced in the imperial capital.

  At present, they don't know how many survivors there are in country H? Among the survivors, how many are still sticking to the bottom line!
  When Qi Jingyi took people to make tea and get poison, ten large trucks outside had already stopped near their yard.

  Lu Xingtang asked Ji Yanmo, Su Cheng, Fox Special Assistant, Loyal Dog Special Assistant and tall students to meet them, and Qi Jingyi had already made the poisoned tea.

  Lu Xingtang went out with Ji Yanmo, his dark eyes looked at the black-clothed bodyguards walking towards them, they held guns in their hands, Lu Xingtang often touched the guns, and he could tell at a glance that the guns in their hands were real gun.

  A total of 20 black-clothed bodyguards came down from ten trucks, and there were also 20 guns.

  Lu Xingtang's small calculations began to start. They seized a lot of guns and ammunition before, but she never disliked more self-defense weapons, the more the better, it is best to have two guns for each person.

  "Where is the head of the Zongji?"

  The head of the Zongji? Lu Xingtang and the others were stunned for a moment, that Zong Lingyang turned out to be the head of the base! Which base is the head of the base?
  "The head of the base is resting. His health has not been very good recently!" Special Assistant Fox responded to the black-clothed bodyguard with a wink. I thought the bodyguards in black were going to come up with some kind of secret signal to respond, but there was nothing: "Let's go to see the base chief and let the base chief handle things. You immediately transfer the materials on the truck into the warehouse. This is your plan from now until the New Year's Eve." Supplies!" He said and gave the list of supplies to Special Assistant Fox: "Check carefully, if there is any shortage, we will come to deliver the supplies in advance next time!" Special