Chapter 121 - 130

Chapter 121 She is indeed a bitch

  Lu Xingtang knows, because the Sheng family brothers are used to discriminating against low-level refugees. Originally, the low-level refugees could obtain supplies through their own work, but they insisted on exploiting the low-level refugees, causing the refugees to be hungry, complaining, and even went outside the base to find supplies after work.

  In her previous life, after entering the hospital at Ssangyong Base, she promised to have 20 catties of grain and some daily supplies every month, but in the end, she only got 10 catties of grain and no daily supplies. If she wanted daily supplies, she had to go to the base mall by herself to barter. !

  After talking about the news he obtained, Ji Yanmo continued to make basic components such as mortise, mortise, mortise, column, beam, square, backing board, Yantan, bucket arch, rafter, and watchboard.

  When Lu Xingtang was building a pet villa in the space, he followed the video and learned it. Under Ji Yanmo's guidance, he made rapid progress and was able to independently complete the tenon, tenon, tenon and groove.

  It took about 20 days for Lu Xingtang and the others to complete all the basic components of the mortise and tenon structure house.

  Foundation construction, wall construction, roof waterproofing, insulation, roof installation, painting, plumbing installation, and door and window installation.

  To the east is Lu Xingtang's second bedroom with its own bathroom, the kitchen, dining room and living room are located in the middle, and to the west is Ji Yanmo's bedroom with its own bathroom and cloakroom. At the same time, a corridor for easy access is planned outside, and an open-air courtyard is created in combination with the geographical environment.

  Lu Xingtang took out all the furniture he had hoarded and placed them one by one, and even asked Ji Yanmo to choose the style of the furniture, making him look like a newlywed.

  The mortise and tenon structure house took 43 days to complete.

  Seeing the completion of the new home, Lu Xingtang's eyes were red, "Ah Mo, we have our own home, our home." Ji Yanmo

  hugged Lu Xingtang tightly, "Tangtang, you are wrong. This is our home, but it's not our home!"

  "???" Lu Xingtang looked up from his arms in confusion.

  Ji Yanmo rubbed her smooth forehead: "This is our home, we built it with our own hands. It's not our home, that's because you and I are not husband and wife. One day it's not, this home is incomplete, It really belongs to us."

  Lu Xingtang blushed immediately, "This... we... you don't have... that, I'm going to cook, our new home has just been completed, we have to celebrate." Breaking away from Ji Yanmo I ran into the kitchen and started to get busy.

  With a smile in his black eyes, Ji Yanmo slowly followed behind Lu Xingtang: "Tangtang, do you want to marry me if I propose to you?

  "

  "I don't dream during the day, I do at night, but the dreams at night are not pure!" Ji Yanmo hugged Lu Xingtang from behind, and whispered in her ear: "If you are willing to make dreams come true with me."

  "Ji! Yan! Mo!" Lu Xingtang's face was red and his ears were red, and he roared out: "Get out!"

  Ji Yanmo immediately got out of the way: "Tangtang, don't be angry, I'm getting out!"

  Waiting for the pigsty, cow pen, sheep pen Another half month has passed since the building was built, and monitoring was installed. I was worried that when they were not at home, the cattle, sheep and pigs would climb out of the fence and run away.