Chapter 16 - Surprise party

The idea was to surprise the Jimmys with a birthday party for the two of them. 

           It was the the past fWhip's idea, along with the short Joel and the elf Scott. They'd found out that the sheriff's birthday was fast approaching, and after witnessing how he barely got any respect, they wanted to be nice and throw him a big birthday bash. Everyone chipped in. Scott's past self had helped with the preparations a lot, considering that he and the Codboy had gone on an impromptu date once, and he knew what he liked. Then the Ocean Queen came up with the idea to include her little brother in the surprise party too, because she said that he didn't know what a birthday was and that she didn't know his birthday for some reason so it was about time they decided on the date for it. Scott of Chromia was pretty sure she was just joking. 

           Sanctuary had offered a building to host the party in, Oli provided music, the Katherines and the Gems made the decoration, Pearl and the Joels put up the decorations, Lord Sausage made invitations for no reason because everyone knew but Jimmy where and when to come, the Pixs, fWhips, Mayor Lizzie, and False worked on some technical behind-the-scenes redstone to make the party more fancy, Shelby and Shrub worked on catering, Joey flat refused to help at all and no one asked him to, and Scott and Joe's job was to get the Jimmys to the surprise party without them realizing what was going on. 

           Scott of Chromia flew off to Tumble Town, searching for the tiny sheriff. It wasn't very hard, which was surprising considering his size, but there was something about Jimmy that just attracted chaos, either caused by him or caused by others and aimed at him. Scott found the sheriff wrangling with some kind of blue plant sprouting all over a small section of Tumble Town. "Jimmy? What kind of monstrosity did you plant in your garden?" Scott asked as he landed. Jimmy looked at him, tired but relieved. "Scott! Thank goodness you're here. And this isn't my fault, it's those Fae! They planted something here in Tumble Town and it started growing so I boxed it in but now they've broken through the box and I'm worried." Scott looked at a giant glass box that now had several holes in it with the blue plant growing through, and noticed the little black and pink figures floating around inside it. 

           So Jimmy's telling the truth. For once it's not his fault. That's a weird thing to happen. 

           "Jimmy, don't mess with the Fae, it won't end well," Scott said, tugging on the sheriff's shoulder. He ignored him, hacking at the plants with his ax. "But it's ruining Tumble Town! I'm not sure how much longer this place could last with this stuff growing all over it!" "Have the Fae ever done anything bad to you, Jimmy? That isn't in retaliation to anything you did?" Scott said. Jimmy thought for a second. "Um, no, what are you getting at?" "Your empire will be fine, the Fae won't do anything bad. Now come on, there's stuff we've got to do." He lifted off into the air and beckoned for Jimmy to follow, which after one last worried glance at the blue plant matter, he did, activating his elytra and flying alongside the colorful collector. 

           Jimmy, being Jimmy, didn't think anything was up when they landed in Sanctuary. He was under the impression that Sausage needed something and that they were there to help him with it. He doesn't suspect a thing, Scott thought, proud of his wit and cunning. The two emperors walked to the building designated for the party, and as they neared it they found Joe lugging a giant sack with something heavy in it. As they got closer they could hear muffled noises coming from inside the bag. "What are you doing?" Jimmy asked, suddenly suspicious. "What's in that sack?" "The past you," Joe said simply. The other two goggled at him. "Wait, what did you do?!" Scott asked. "You asked me to bring the fish Jimmy here without him realizing what was going on. So I did." "Well we didn't want you to kidnap him!" "Okay, Scott, what is going on?" Jimmy asked, narrowing his eyes. Scott sighed and opened the door, pushed Jimmy and Joe in, and opened up the sack in a way that the Codboy inside tumbled out into the building too. 

The Past Ahead - an Empires SMP AUजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें