"Really? Since when do anarchists have rules?" Their captain scoffed out.

Eddie sighed out with a shake of his head, "Adapt or die."

"Yeah, someone's gonna fuckin' die, darling," the blonde muttered under her breath as she stared at the woman.

"There's no rules here," Bobby gritted out as he took the pry bar from Eddie's hands and kicked a barricade over with his foot before striding into the camp.

The 118 seem almost stunned by the hot headed outburst from their captain as they stood around. Hunter was the first to move, following in his succession.

"You're not supposed to be here," one of the bystanders in the camp tried to tell them. Hunter moved faster as she spied the assault rifle in his hands— the man child wasn't prepared to use it.

"I'm not supposed to crack your skull open with this either," Bobby gritted out loud enough for them to hear as they approached, "Where is the injured guy?"

They strode pass the fake macho guard who had tried to stop them, Bobby pushing through the people until they heard a call for help. The firefighters picked up the pace as they watched their captain wave them over to the scene, "Gun wound. Looks like a through-and-through. Brachial artery looks to be intact. Chim?"

"Got it," the paramedic clarified as the snapped his latex gloves around his hands and kneeled down next to Bobby to assess the victim, "Take some breaths."

Hunter watched with a frown as her captain walked away to call it in. She shared a confused glance with Eddie as he had a pointed finger aimed at the retreating man. It seemed she wasn't the only one who noticed his behavior.

"So, uh, that was awesome, Cap," Buck finally spoke up as she left the side of the victim on the gurney once he had been properly strapped in and moved closer to the ambulance, "Just not having it tonight, huh?"

"Everything okay?" Hen asked with concern lacing her motherly voice as she eyed her captain who stood stoically in front of them.

Bobby kept his face blank , pursing his lips as he tried to formulate a response, "Harry's been kidnapped," he said before quickly walking away without saying a word.

The ride to the station had been eerily quiet, Bobby rode by himself in the captains vehicle but that didn't lightly the atmosphere in the fire engine.

"What's he doing? He still hasn't moved."

"Leave it alone, Buck. Nobody's going in there," chimney sighed out from his spot next to Hunter stocking the engine truck.

"I can't imagine what Cap's going through right now," Eddie muttered quietly. Hunter moved from the fire truck and sat down on the bench in front of her locker, "If it was Christopher, I'd be losing my mind."

"Why Harry? Thought this guy's thing was attacking women."

"Pretty sure that's exactly what he's doing, Buck," Hen finally chimed in as she left her spots at the tool box.

Hunter sighed, looking up at Buck, "nothing else would get to Athena like Henry," she pointed out, bitting at her lip.

It seemed as soon as she had finished talking the bell had rang out, sirens over head blaring into her ears as she stood from the bench she was on and climbed into the fire truck.

Everyone was surprised to see Bobby sitting in the drivers seat. "Cap... you good to go on this call?"

"Athena needs our help," he said, his voice almost scarily unwavering at the thought of his wife being in danger.

𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣. Evan Buckley ²जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें