3. i need you

I'm at a club with the Arsenal girls after we won our match today and I've had a bit too much to drink. Katie isn't here because she has a cold and didn't want to drink tonight, that's what leah said anyway.

Im sat at the table and alessia and Caitlin are talking about Katie and It's just making me upset because I miss her. We broke up last month and all I do is think about her. I stand up and tell the girls I'm going to bathroom but i walk outside the club and sit down. I take my phone out and dial the one person I want to see right now. I know I'm going to regret doing this in the morning but that won't stop me right now. I don't think anything will. I put the phone to my ear and pray she picks up.

"Hello" she says with a confused voice.
"Katie" I let out quietly before I breakdown. "Y/n why are you calling me" she says more concerned now.
"I'm sorry, I miss you. I'm so sorry Katie" I say through my sobs
"Hey you need to tell me what's going on"
She says sternly
"I miss you" I repeat again still crying
" your drunk, where are you" she says realizing I'm drunk as I only really cry when I'm drunk.
"I'm outside the club" I say through tears
" okay stay there" she sighs and i can hear her walking to the door and then it close. "Katie I'm sorry I shouldn't have ended what we had. I can't stop thinking about you. You're all I want. I need you" i say crying still.
" I'm coming" is all she says. I end the call and wait for her to come. It only take 10 minutes for her car to pull up outside the club and when she gets out I start crying again.
"Come on let's get you home" she says coming over to me and helping me up. When we're in the car I can see her texting the group chat telling the girls she's bringing me home as I'm very drunk.
" I'm sorry Katie" I say before closing my eyes. I wake up to the car stoping and Katie opening my door and I look to see we're outside her house. I choose not to say anything and let her guide me inside and I'm still very drunk. When we get inside she helps me upstairs into our once shared room and she takes clothes out for me to change into and leaves the room. Once I'm changed I sit on the end of the bed and the tears start falling while I think of all the happy memories we shared in this room and in this bed. Katie walks in and places a glass of water and paracetamol on the side of bed I used to sleep on and sits next to me. " I'm sorry for calling, it was stupid. Thanks for coming" I say looking down embarrassed.
"I'm always going to come when you call. I still care about you" she says placing her hand on my face and guides it to look at her. We just look at each-other and i can feel the feelings rising again. The love I have for her is still there and I think it's the same for her. She stands up and helps me into bed and she slides in next to me. She opens her arms and I lay my head on her chest and drift off to sleep wondering why I thought I could ever live without her.