Smash Into You

En başından başla

"I just want to go back to a...semi normal life." Dana sighed. "I guess," she replied flatly. I smiled and watched as she walked away. I closed my eyes slowly and rested my head on the cool marble of the tub.

"You should've stayed away!!!" The impact of the punch knocked the wind out of me. I felt my ribs crush inside of me. "You stay away from Bey!!" I let out a strangled whimper. I fell over and felt the blood gush into my mouth. Something cool suddenly touched my head. The barrell of a gun. "Here's your warning." 

I hollered as loud as I could. "Michael! Michael!!" Bey was standing over me. Her shirt was soaked with water. I gasped and looked around. I was still in the tub. Water was sloshed all over the place. "What happpened?" I whispered. My voice cracked and trembled under the pressure. "You fell asleep in the tub and the next thing I knew; I heard your screams." I groaned and touched my forehead. The water was now cold and no longer soothing. It was eery and scary. I grabbed my towel and got out. Bey hugged my arm and led me to the bed. I touched the side of my head; still feeling the barrell of the gun pressed against me.

I slipped on my boxers and my pajamas pannts. I shakily slid under the covers and sighed. "Michael, what's wrong? This isn't like you," Bey whispered as she touched my forehead. "And you're on fire," she added. I put her stroking hand back on her lap. "Maybe...we need to see a tramua doctor," Bey whispered. I frowned and sat up. "A tramua doctor? Why?"

"I know a lot has happened since the issue in the park. Maybe, we should just take it slow." I rolled my eyes and laid back down and covered up my self. "I'm fine Beyonce. Go to bed." Beyonce stared at me for a few seconds before standing up and walking out the bedroom.

"Beyonce," I called. "Bey!"

Beyonce's POV

I sat at the kitchen table eating cereal. I was now eight months today. Michael and I hadn't exchanged words since our disagreement the night before. I heard him coming down the stairs. He had on his aviators, black jeans, and usual red button down shirt. "Good morning Beyonce," he said calmly. Like the immature girl I was, I grunted in response and kept eating my afternoon snack.

He sighed loudly and sat down in front of me with his snack. I watched him glance at his pudding then glance at me. "Is this how we're playing?" I turned my nose up in the air in reply. Michael frowned. "You're stubborn," he whispered. I nodded. "Tell me something I don't know," I whispered. Michael rolled his eyes as he shoved a mouthful of vanilla pudding into his mouth. "You're going to apologize before the end of the night," he replied. I scoffed.

"That'll be the last thing I do," I replied smoothly. Michael chuckled as he played in his pudding. "We'll see, Ms. Knowles, but you should know; Michael always has the last say so." Michael's smirk didn't make the mood any better. He smiled before standing up and walking out. I felt the twins kick in response.

"Hell yeah, I'm mad," I whispered.

I stared at my closet. Michael had all of my small, skimpy things replaced with stylish maternity clothing from Rosie Pope. I had on a long black skirt and a white tank top and a jean jacket. I was walking around the ranch with a stray flower in my hand.

I wonder how Jay was doing? Did he ever put that album out? Did he still have our song on there? How about Deja-Vu; it was originally meant for us, but Michael came in...

All these thoughts roamed in my head as I walked around. Would he come back? Would somehow find a way to hurt Michael and the twins? Was I responsible for Michael's attack....I felt my heart clench in pain just thinking about the situation. I felt like I did something to cause that. Maybe I did...maybe I'm putting him in danger.

Was I?

I couldn't think about it any longer. I didn't want to. This was too much for me. I felt the distinct kick of the babies snatch me out of my thoughts. I hissed in pain. "Gosh, I know. I'm not exactly on Cloud Nine either." I somehow made my way all the way to the cabin at the end of the ranch. I sighed and looked around. The house was a long ways from where I was. I slowly made my way up the steps and walked in. I curled up on the bed and felt myself grow heavy hearted about Michael.

He shouldn't have fallen for me.

Michael's POV

I searched high and low for Beyonce. I sighed and walked out the backdoor of the house to the pool. She wasn't there, or in the pasture. I grabbed a ATV and sped out. I sighed loudly and found my way to the cabin at the end of the estate. Hope she's here. I climbed off and walked up the steps. The front door was locked. I never left it locked. I reached under the mat and grabbed a spare key and opened the door.

It was clean and quiet in the living room of the place. I walked up the stairs to the bedroom and paused. Bey was on the bed; fast asleep. I slowly closed the door behind me and walked over to her side. She was so still. "Bey?" I whispered faintly. She murmured in reply, still in deep sleep. I decided it was best to let her sleep. I brushed Bey's hair with my hand and kissed her forehead. I touched her belly.

In just a month, our babies would be here.

Prince and Princess.

I loved those names. They fit our kids so well. I slowly made my way next to Bey. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her gently. Even in her sleep, she managed her head onto my chest. I smiled and squeezed her gently. "I could never stay mad at you." I whispered.

I felt something move in my arms. Bey turned in my hold. I opened my eyes slowly. She was staring at me. Her eyes wide and shining. "Hey," I whispered. "Hi," she replied. "I didn't mean to get mad at you. I'm just worn out," I said. Bey nodded and looked around. "I hope nobody is looking for us," she muttered sleepily. I chuckled. "They shouldn't." I pulled the covers around us.

"I've never actually slept in here before," I confessed. This was new to me. Especially since it was my first time sleeping here ever with the mother of my children and my lover. Bey smiled. "It's a first for the both of us then." Bey kissed my nose softly. "I don't like being mad at you Michael Jackson." I smiled shyly and hugged her. "Because, you can't stay mad at me for long." Bey nodded.

"It's very hard if you ask me," she replied.

Author's Note: ahh....I'm just *throws hands up in the air* my head...hurts...I must go crawl under a rock and sleep for days....*curls into ball*