Are You Even?

Michael's POV

Beyonce sat on the bed and sulked. She hadn't utter a word since that outburst. "Bey?" She sighed. "I'm not even worried," she announced. "You sure?" I asked. "C'mon now." She undressed out of her outfit and laid on the bed in her robe. "I knew it was coming," she whispered. I sighed. "Baby girl." Bey shook her head. "It's okay baby," she said. Beyonce had sadness in her eyes. "You said you didn't remember. So it was either no or yes. We got our answer."

"Beyonce."

"I can ask her to..."

Bey looked up. "Abort?" I stiffened at her glare. "That woman may have ruined my day but that child hasn't. The child is innocent." Beyonce's words stabbed me. "Really?" She nodded. "If I can. I will take care of that baby. That child deserves better." I sighed and commended Bey for her maturity. "You're so brave," I cooed. She chuckled stiffly and rolled her eyes.

"It's just the price of being with you." Bey laid down and sighed. "Join me." I sat down next to her. "I think we should...see the counselor again. Lately, I've been looking up counselors and I have five choices," Bey whispered. I felt the tension increase drastically. "Really?" I whispered. Bey nodded. "Personally I found one very interesting and his name his Dr. Reynolds." I nodded as she spoke. "Also," she stated.

"Our appointment is tomorrow."

I frowned immediately. "You could've warned me. It would've been nice to have a say-so." Bey sighed. "I know, but I feel better if we just get ready now." I nodded.

I really didn't have to much to say after that. "Michael." I glanced at her. "I'm still getting my tubal ligation." I sighed. "Don't remind me." I rolled over on the bed and pulled the cover over me.

She insists, and I can't do anything about it.

I stood under the shower head and sighed. My hands shook as I grabbed the soap. "Why me?" I whispered. I felt the feelings develop in my throat as I struggled to hold my tears back. "Everything was so overwhelming and I can't do a damn thing." I sighed as I stepped out the shower. I took my time putting on my pajamas pants and shirt.

Bey was propped up in bed listening to E News! I watched as her face twisted in disdain as the press conferance was played again. Bey sighed and cut the TV off. "Find Carmela. I want that child before she can brainwash it." Bey stared at me. "Just when everything was slowly coming together."

I crawled into bed with her and sighed. "We can try to contact her," I whispered stiffly. "I just don't understand." Bey glared at me coldly. "What don't you understand?" "What is she going to get out of this?" Bey shrugged pointlessly and laid down. "I just want to go to sleep." I nodded in agreement. "That's it," she whispered in the dark. I frowned.

"Beyonce what's it?" "This whole game they're playing with us. We have to play it back only better." Her eyes widened as a maniacal smile crept on her face. "I'm calling Jay," she announced.

"Hold the hell up!" I shot back. Bey turned around as she grabbed the phone. "What? Why object now when we know it's him." "But what if-" "Stop with your what if's Michael! It's him! I know it is. He's never cared for me and he wants to make life a living hell until I'm rotting in my grave." Bey shook her head. "He wants to play. I can play, and I will play it better."

Next week

Carmela listened quietly on the phone. A spokesperson from the Jackson Estate called her in requesting a meeting. "When should I be there?" She asked. Her eyes darting up to the large black man in front her. The cigar smoke blowing in her face. "Today actually. Mrs. Jackson, has quite the urge to see you again Ms. Ramano." Carmela sneered. "Of course. I can find a way over there right now." She hung up and stared at the man. "The moment goes into effect next week," he whispered, "I tapped into the phones and found out Michael will be gone all day next Thursday for a meeting with the record label. Just enough time to get Bey out. While her little brat sister, will be out partying, we'll snatch her before daylight." The men agreed and laughed. "You've done us a great service darling. You'll get your reward in due time."