The Beyhive

Beyonce's POV

Michael and I pulled up to our new location. My old house. Prince sat up in my lap and clapped his hands. I smiled when I saw Momma's black Mercedes in the garage. "Hey baby!" She said. I smiled as the car stopped and I opened the door. She hugged me. "You look good baby." Solange smirked as a guard helped her out of the car and into her chair. "Hello Solange, how are you feeling?" Momma asked. "I'm going to my room." Solange opened the door and pushed into the house. I sighed and glanced at Michael, who awkwardly stood beside us. "Come on Michael," Momma said, "it's ok." Momma took Michael's hand and led him inside. I sighed as Prince and Princess walked into the house after them. Dana whistled. "Beautiful house," she whispered. "Yeah....I guess." 

I couldn't believe I was back where I started. I was on the sofa that held so many secret kisses, late night crying sessions, and fussing. I walked up the stairs, my hand running against the brown rail. Michael was talking to Momma in the kitchen. I slowly turned right to my room and stared at the decorations on my door. "Beyonce" was in blue letters with little bees surrounding the door. I opened the door and stared at my room. It looked the exact same when I left a year ago. I sat down on the bed and sighed. I stared at the teddy bear lying on the nightstand. "I really didn't expect any of this to happen," I whispered. 

"Expect what?" 

Momma was standing on the wall. "This," I whispered, "having to runaway from my paradise." Momma walked over and sat down on my bed with me. "But you're back where you started. Where I first heard you sing." I chuckled and nodded. "You're a strong, beautiful mother and a wonderful wife. You've powered through the worst, but hey...you're a Knowles." I laughed and nodded. "Where's Michael?" "He's downstairs," Momma replied, "poor thing looks like he hasn't slept in weeks." I sighed. "We're all a little on edge Momma." She nodded. "But you have children and a child on the way. So you need to take it slow." I sighed and nodded. "I can understand that," I replied as I stood up. "I'm going to find Michael," I announced. 

I walked downstairs and saw Michael laying on the couch. The kids were playing in the empty room next to the living room. Michael was fast asleep. I sighed and kissed his forehead. Michael looked stressed; even in his sleep. I pulled a cover over him. "Mommy?" I saw Prince reaching over the baby fence waving. I smiled and turned around and picked him up. He cuddled next to me. "You sleepy?" He nodded. I unlocked the gate and let Princess come out. Princess held my hand as I picked her up as well. I led them to my old room. 

"This was Mommy's old room," I whispered quietly. 

"Teddy!" Prince said. He picked up my teddy bear. I grinned as I tucked them into my bed. "Go to sleep." "But?" Princess said. I shook my head. Princess sighed. Her brother was already yawning and rubbing his eyes. Princess turned on her side. "Ok," she finally said. I nodded and closed the blinds, to minimize the sunlight. I couldn't help but go to the spare bedroom and collapse on the bed. I rubbed my eyes and stretched out. 

Maybe I could finally have a good night's rest. 

I felt something in my stomach. I groaned as I turned to on my back to continue my nap. I felt another three kicks. I sat up and frowned. "Do you have to be awake right now?" I whispered. I yawned and looked around. I had slept over five hours! I heard talking and laughing downstairs. I slowly stepped out of the bed and scratched my head. "Bey?" There was a soft knock on the door. It opened and I saw Michael standing there. His hair was a tangled nest and he was shirtless. "Hi sweetie," I whispered. Michael walked over and hugged me. "You ok?" He asked. I nodded. "Did you just wake up?" I asked. Michael shrugged. "I think I've been up for an hour." 

I chuckled. "You grew up in a beautiful house." I sighed. "This house holds a lot...." I didn't want to keep going with that statement. Michael didn't push it. He wrapped his arm around me. "You're warm," I said. He nodded. "I'm a little sick." I poked my bottom lip out as I pressed my hand against his forehead. Michael wasn't warm; he was hot. Michael coughed and rubbed his eyes. I frowned.