The Fear

Beyonce's POV

Michael and I smiled as we took pictures with Princess Diana of Wales and Prince Charles of Wales. For the first time, I saw Michael wear a suit and he looked handsome. Michael had met Princess Diana before and they chatted for a minute, before Michael introduced me. 

"Princess, I would like to introduce you to my wife Beyonce." 

Ugh, I felt like crap compared to all of them. I'm Beyonce and you must Princess Diana! Gosh, I should've stayed at the hotel today. 

My self-estem dropped about twenty levels when I saw Diana and how she smiled. "Beyonce, that's a unique name. I must say you have the sweetest man in the world to be your husband. You're fairly lucky." I smiled. "Thank you Princess Diana." Michael smiled and began to talk to Prince Charles at the far end of the room. I stared in awe. 

"It's beautiful isn't it?" Princess Diana whispered. I nodded. "This room reminds me of Neverland," I said. "Really?" The Princess asked. I nodded and chuckled. "I guess Michael is into the whole King Louise the fourteenth style," Princess joked. "He is Princess." Princess Diana frowned suddenly. "Please, call me Diana or Di if you like, but not Princess. I can tell you're uncomfortable." I sadly admitted to the fact that felt so out of place in all of this. I was just a twenty year old from Texas and I was surrounded by all this royalty. 

"Michael isn't from here," I whispered, "but he fits in so well." 

Diana smiled and patted my hand. "When I went to Michael's concert in '88 he was so shy. He was hunched over and looking at me like I was his mother. Poor chap, I hope I didn't intimidate him back  then." "He was probably so humble to meet you," I replied. Diana laughed and nodded. "Yes he was. Do you have children Mrs. Jackson?" 

"Yes I do. I have twins. A boy and a girl." 

Diana smiled. "Michael must be so happy." I nodded. "They're a handful, and he wants another." Diana turned to face me as she sipped her lemonade. "Do you?" "Yes of course, but my parents already don't speak to me because I had the twins when I was nineteen." Diana sighed and took a sit in front of the window. I sat in front of her at the table. 

Classic china was set in front of us. I didn't dare touch it. This was royalty. 

"Do you love him?" Diana asked. "Of course, I gave up almost everything to be with him." Diana smiled. "Then you shouldn't feel guilt. He loves you?" "Yes." "Well there isn't anything you should be alert about. It's Michael, he's wonderful. I can tell he spends a lot of time with his children. Mrs. Jackson, you make him happy." I smiled. 

"This means a lot coming from royalty." Diana smiled. "Make him happy as long as you can Mrs. Jackson, because I feel some bad people are after you, your husband, your kids, and your future family. Take care and watch out." I looked up from my cup of Earl Gray. "Ma'am?" I whispered. "I had a bad dream last night. Somebody is going to get hurt, Bey. And I don't want to say this but..." 

"I think it's Michael." 

I felt the air in the room escape suddenly, and the room cramp around me. My chest tightened. 

"Are you scared?" I whispered to Diana. She nodded. "Always and Michael is too. He feels it. He told me once. He feels like something is going to happen to us. Something horrible. Something fatal." I leaned over to get closer to Princess Diana. 

"What is it you mean?" 

"Michael once told me that he had a dream that somebody died, somebody innocent and special....and a few weeks later Mother Theresa died. I remember Michael called me, I could barely understand him because he was bawling tears. He said, "It happened. My dream it...happened Di." I clutched my chest and looked at Michael, who was busy talking to Prince Charles and looking at the artifacts.