Baby Be Mine

Michael's POV

Dr. Reese had called Bey and I to a private doctor's office in Las Vegas. I decided it'd be best if we didn't go in one of the security. Bey sighed as we drove through the Las Vegas strip in a black Range Rover. Bey was lying on the back seat in a ball. She had been complaining about her stomach and I went ahead and nipped this in the bud by telling Doc. I pulled up to the office and turned off the engine. "You ok?" Bey groaned. "I feel horrible," she whispered. I sighed. "Well, we're here now so you should be ok." I opened her door and helped her get out. Bey whimpered as we walked into the office. The receptionist quickly escorted us to the back of the office where Doc was. 

"Goodmorning Bey. Michael." 

"Hi Doc," we replied flatly. "Michael, I just need to run a few chek-ups on Beyonce. Today is her last show right?" I nodded. "We're ending it in Vegas." Doc nodded as she laid Bey down on the examination table. "Do you want Michael to stay?" Doc asked Bey. Bey nodded and held her hand out. I got on th other side of the examination table and held my wife's hand. "You're going to be fine baby girl," I whispered. Bey sighed and looked at me. "Applehead is beating the crap out of me." I sighed and kissed her forehead. "We're going to be ok," I whispered. Doc put on her gloves and began to run the check-up. "I'm going to need to do an inner examination on Bey, Michael. Cover your eyes." 

"Doc," I called. 

"Cover them." 

I sighed and covered my eyes. I heard something drop and I heard Bey hiss in pain. "Dammit Doc, I didn't know it was like this." Bey's grip tightened as Doc did the inner examination. Doc sighed. "I know what's wrong. You're sore. Your body is preparing for the baby right now since after a year of your first birthing this one isn't going to be as bad, Bey. You can open your eyes Michael." I moved my hand and saw Bey pulling up her underwear and Doc throwing the gloves away. 

I looked at Bey. "Uh-" "Shut up Jackson," Bey hissed. I laughed. "She's your Doctor it's supposed to be weird." Bey rolled her eyes as she picked up her sweats and put those on. "You're going to be fine. After the show, go home and do nothing. You're on maternal leave. You don't owe your fans anything right now. Understand me?" "Yes ma'am." 

Doc sighed. "We'll be able to find out the sex next month." I smiled in excitement. "Can't wait," I whispered. Bey nodded. "But for now. Bey get plenty of sleep, make sure you eat and get your fluids. Got it?" Bey nodded as she put on her shades. "Thanks Doc," I said. As Bey walked out, Doc grabbed my arm. 

"I want you to keep an eye on her. Ask her to count the kicks of the baby and keep a pattern, if anything seems out of the ordinary tell her to come by." I nodded. "I will do that." I walked out to the car and saw Bey lying down on the back seat again. I sighed. "Here we go again." 

Beyonce's POV

The last show went great, but I stared at my stomach in my last costume. I could tell I was pregnant. Did that mean everyone else knew? "Beyonce, hurry up and get changed. We're leaving in three hours." I nodded and took off my costume and stared at myself in my bra and underwear. I poked my stomach gently. I sighed and whispered tiredly, "Jesus take the wheel." 

That's when I felt a sudden sharp pain in my side. I gasped and grabbed my stomach. It happened another four times. I groaned. "Damn kid." I held my stomach and sat down on the floor. "Geez, warn your mother next time." I rubbed my stomach and rested my head on the edge of the bath tub. I'm just going to nap here for a while...

"Beyonce!" I felt someone shake me. I blinked slowly and sat up. Michael was standing over me in his sweats. "Baby, wake up. We're about to go. Get dressed." I nodded. I hadn't even taken off my make up. I sighed and stood up. Michael handed me my gray sweats and a long sleeve t-shirt. I put that on and put on a pair of sneakers and yawned. I felt him wrap his long arm around my waist and protectively pulled me into him. "I got you girl." I smiled weakly. "Thanks."