Heaven Part II

Beyonce's POV

Michael jerked me back and stared at me. "What?" He asked. "I just had a contraction," I admitted. "And you tell me like that?! Are you not in pain?" I shook my head slowly. Michael's chest slowly swelled as he prepared to scream,

"DOC, BEY'S GOING INTO LABOR!!!!"

I sighed and watched Michael jump up and find Doc. I rolled my eyes as i slowly stood up and grabbed my side. "Ooh," I whispered. I walked up the stairs and began to do my breathing. Doula Erykah and Doc came up right after me. "How are you feeling?" They asked in unison. I chuckled. "I feel fine. Are we gonna time them?" "Of course Bey," Doc answered, "you know your contractions happen every five minutes." I nodded and just as that was said, I bent down and took a deep breath. That's when Michael came running in.

"I'm here."

"Well, disappear!" I hissed.

I winced quietly. "Doc, how long did my last early labor last?" "Yours lasted at least nine hours." I frowned. "Doc, it's only eleven in the morning." I sighed. "Do you want to walk around the property?" Erykah asked. I shook my head. "I'm just gonna chill. I'll call you when I get serious." Doc and Erykah glanced at me sideways. "Please guys, I'm supposed to be comfortable," I pleaded. "Fine, it's your first home birth, just take it easy." I nodded as I counted down the next contraction."Five...four...three....two..one."

I took another deep breath and groaned as the contraction happened. "Oh my goodness," I whispered. I looked around and sighed. "Michael!" I hollered. I heard him come up the steps and to my room. "Hey," he greeted. I grabbed his hand. "Why don't we end this? Just reach up my vagina and pull him out." Michael rolled his eyes. "Beyonce, no." 

I sighed. "It might be shorter since this is your second." I nodded. "How are you feeling?" Michael asked. "Okay," I answered. "I wanna shower," I said. Michael frowned. "You're trying to relax?" I nodded. "C'mon." Michael took my hand and led me to the bathroom. "Be careful," Michael whispered. i rolled my eyes. Michael sighed. I quietly turned on the water and took a deep breath. "What's wrong?" "My back hurts and I don't wanna shower anymore. I'm gonna watch a movie." Michael frowned as he turned the water off. "What do you wann watch?" He asked as he pulled out movies.

"Ghost with Patrick Swayze."

Michael nodded. "Good choice." I nodded and watched Michael put the movie in and take a seat next to me on the bed. I propped up so I could see. Michael glanced over at me. "You know...it's gonna be hard." "For you?" I asked. He nodded. "I'm only forgiving you because of that son of ours, but if he wasn't here..." I sighed. "I want to right my wrongs Michael. I made a mistake, a mistake I don't plan on making anymore ever again."

Michael sighed. "Please," I whispered. I wrapped his arm around me and kissed his cheek. "I don't know. It's just..." Michael whispered. "Michael please. I'm begging you." "You're gonna have to work hard to get me back," he said. "I know I know. I just. I love you." Michael's jaw tightened as he focused on the movie. "Please," I begged. Micgael shook his head. "Not now."

I looked down at my hands. I grabbed his hand. "Are you counting your contractions?" I nodded slowly. I buried my head on his shoulder. He held my hand. "What's wrong?" "Contraction," I whispered. This one lasted for over a minute, leaving me wincing in pain. "Michael?"

"What?"

He sounded irritated with me. "Look me in the eyes," I whispered." Michael turned around and stared at me. His soul-burning, brown eyes leaving me speechless. Say it. Beg for him. He's all you have left. "I'm sorry," I whispered. "I don't wanna here this again," Michael announced as he stood up.

"No, I made a mistake and I'm dumb for that. Michael, you're near perfect. You're everything a woman could ask for and I cheated on you because I didn't realize that. I was lonely when you left. You took my life when you walked out that door and I made the biggest mistake in my life. I would die for you," I confessed, "I don't want anything to ever split us up. I want to be stronger for you. I want to be better for you and our children."