Hola Senor Cruz...

Beyonce's POV

I watched Michael pace the living room floor, waiting on the Detective to get here. "Would you calm down?" I said, "you're putting a groove in the floor." "I can't Bey. We might be able to get to the bottom of all this mess." Dana and Jimmy the Driver went to go pick up the Detective. I heard the Mercedes engine revvy into the driveway. "See they're here!" I don't know why I seemed so calm about this situation. Michael's pacing ceased and his eyes lit up. "Thank youuu!!!" 

I watched as he stared at the front door. I sighed and tossed my knitting needles to the side. Dana walked in. "Ladies and gentlemen this is Detective Jose Miguel Pena Cruz." Detective Cruz walked in. He was a Hispanic beauty. His jet black hair was gelled back and his tie seemed to be undone a little to see his smooth mocha brown chest. Oh alright.... He had two suitcases in his hand. "Hello Mr. Jackson. Mrs. Jackson." Michael sighed in relief. "Hi. Just call me Michael." I shook my head as Michael's anxiety got the best of him. I stood up. "I'm Beyonce. You met Mr. Can't Sleep. Let's discuss things outside." Detective Cruz nodded and headed out behind me. I led the boys to the patio. 

Julia set a tall glass pitcher of sweet tea and lemonade on the table. "Nice place you got," Detective Cruz said. I nodded. "Thank you...Detective." He nodded as he pulled out his briefcase. "So, I have the original file about the attack and it seems like you really got beat up. But at that time the only thing you told the police was about the ring." Michael nodded. "And that it was three guys." 

"Hmph," Detective said, "Penny didn't do a good job recording this I know that much. So you said Jay-Z had on a Roc Nation ring and so did the attacker?" Michael nodded. No, Jay wouldn't do that....would he? He hit me, so of course he'd hit Michael. 

I couldn't think those type of things now. I frowned and watched Detective Cruz and Michael talk about the incident. "I'm going inside." I shot up and walked back into the house. I sat on the couch and watched as the nanny brought in Prince and Princess from a stroll in the pasture. The twins were in their matching outfits. I sighed and picked them both up. I sat on the couch with them and hugged them. 

"Mommy needs you two right now." 

I sighed and placed them on my lap and began to sing. I rocked them softly and kissed them continuously like it was my last time. I carried them up to my bedroom and laid in the bed with the two four month olds. We fell alseep in the soft Egyptian sheets, like everything seemed normal when it wasn't. 

Michael's POV

I watched Bey feed the twins their breakfast. Detective Cruz was busy downstairs working on the file. I just didn't know what to do at this point. Should I pack up my things and move? Should I send Bey to a separate place to keep her safe? What about my babies? Would they grow up in a world where they would be picked on and threatened just because of their parents? 

I whimpered as all these questions surrounded my head. I couldn't handle it all. "You need to eat Michael," someone whispered. I looked up and saw Bey bouncing the twins in each arm and staring at me. "Bey please now isn't the time right now." Bey scoffed. 

"I advise to stop being a little bitch and eat your breakfast! You're pale, you're always queasy...should I know something? You really haven't seemed yourself lately." I shook my head. "I'm fine Beyonce!....just....exhausted and worried like hell." I really needed to take some medicine right now. I needed just a little bit of peace right now. I slowly stood up and led my legs up the steps to the bedroom. I locked myself in the room and pulled out the small black leather pouch. 

I slid onto the floor and pulled out the cool needle. It's been a few weeks since my first shot. I tied my arm up with my necktie and tapped it gently. My pulse increased quickly as I took the shot of Propofol. I groaned and rubbed my arm gently. I grabbed the perscription pain killers I took earlier. I popped one in and felt myself become lightheaded, but I was fine with that. I didn't mine feeling too good.