Super Daddy to the Rescue!

Michael's POV

Bey and I arrived at the Mesquite Steakhouse in a few minutes. I put on my shades and walked out to open Bey's door. I grabbed her hand. "Mrs. Jackson." Bey rolled her eyes as she wrapped her arm around my waist. The paparazzi got a few good shots of us. I'm surprised Bey wasn't too annoyed as she usually is about them. "Welcome to Mesquite Steakhouse Mr. Jackson. I have your table set up for you and your wife," the host said with a blinding smile. I nodded and let the host led us to a private table in another room in the steakhouse. The area was dim by the low lights and candles. 

Bey laughed softly as she sat down. I pushed her chair up and kissed the top of her head. "Isn't this nice. Just you and me? No Dana, no Solange, and no crying twins?" Bey nodded as I took my seat across from her. Our waiter arrived. "Good evening. Would you like anything to drink tonight?" "Red wine for me," I said, "Bey?" 

She huffed. "Can't have alcohol....but um...tea would be nice. With a little lemon on the side please?" The waiter nodded. "And any appetizer for today? Salad, breadsticks?" "Salad," I announced. Bey frowned at me and snapped her teeth together. I winked. "Well he can eat like a bird, but I would like an order of breadstick please?" The waiter nodded. "Coming right up ma'am." We waited until the waiter closed the door to our section to talk. 

"How come you get wine?" Bey pouted. I laughed. "I'm not pregnant." Bey frowned. "Lucky bastard," she hissed. I smiled. "You look beautiful tonight," I complimented. My wife smirked as she played with the menu. "Thank you. You look mighty dashing tonight I might say," she replied with sarcasm. I laughed. "Yeah I guess I clean up pretty nice." Bey chuckled. "So....how's life going?" Bey asked. 

I laughed again and sighed. "It's interesting. My wife's pregnant and she's on tour. I really miss my bed right now though and I can't wait to see our baby in nine months." Bey bit her bottom lip. "Yeah...if we had a boy what would you name him?" Bey questioned. I frowned. "I don't really know." "How do you not know Applehead." I felt my cheeks burn hot in response to my nickname. "Is my head really shaped like an apple?" I asked. Bey nodded. "I could just nibble on you." I rolled my eyes. "Please....someone hurry with the breadsticks," I joked. 

Bey kicked my leg. I hissed. "Ow! That stiletto hurt!" Bey nodded in satisfaction as I rubbed my knee in pain. "What would you name our son?" I asked. Bey paused for a moment and began to play with her fingers. "I don't know.....Michael." I looked up and paused. "Michael?" Bey smiled. "I never really named our first born son after you since he had a sister attached to him." I chuckled. "But if this Applehead is a boy then...he's gonna be Michael Joseph Jackson Junior." I smiled and watched as the waiter brought my salad and Bey's breadsticks. He had a wine bottler and a bowl of ice to put it in. 

"Here you are sir." 

He poured me a glass and set it on the table. "Thanks." "Are you ready for your orders now?" Bey nodded eagerly. "What would you like Bey?" I asked. She frowned. "You all have lasgna here?" She asked in shock. The waiter nodded. "Yes ma'am we do." Bey chuckled. "Turn up," she whispered. I rolled my eyes. "I'll have lasgna," Bey said, "Mike?" 

She's never called me Mike before....tryin' to be cute. 

"The smoked T-Bone for me and a side of green beans," I said. "Excellent choice sir. I'll take your menus." Bey and I handed our menus over, and again waited until the waiter left. "Mike?" I asked. She shrugged. "You don't like Mike?" I shook my head slowly. Bey groaned. "You're so stiff," she pouted. I nodded. 

I ate my salad and frowned. "You want a breadstick baby?" Bey joked. I stuck my tongue out and grabbed the breadstick in her hand. "Hey!" I bit into it and smiled. "I'm sorry baby." Bey sighed. "How many?" She said. I looked up. "How many what?" I asked. "Kids. This is our third." I nodded as I chewed my bread. "Four?" I questioned. Bey nodded. "Four is a nice number." Bey smiled. "But we both know we're going to have more than four." "What makes you say that?" I asked. Bey crossed her arms. "Michael....look at us. Our relationship is based off of sex."