|He is changed and her anger |

Bắt đầu từ đầu

The room's atmosphere was as gloomy and stormy as their situation of hearts. Only the dim light of room was on. And with the help of little light, he could see that she was sleeping. The hope and guts he gathered in him before entering the room, was also gone.
.
.
.
.
.
Sun was shining brightly in the sky, spreading its warmth on the cold city.
Baba jani and Zavian were sitting in the lawn to enjoy the weather.

"Baba Jani, kya me usse ekbaar baat kar ke dekhu?" They were talking about random things, suddenly Zavian asked.

"Kya baat karoge tum?"

"Ye shadi rukwane ke liye kahuga"

"Agar usne inkaar kardiya to?"

"Aise kese inkaar kar sakta hai?" Zavian asked.

"Agar wo Itne saal se nahi aaya to, shayad abb bhi na aaye?"

"Wo duniya se bhaag sakta hai, lekin aakhir me pohochna to apni manzil pe hi hai". He said staring at the particular spot.

"Achha, baba jani. Abhi me chalta hu ready hokar hospital bhi nikalna hai". Zavian said getting up from chair.
.
.
.
.
.
"Dr. Izra, kya aap ye files Dr. Zavian ko de aayegi unke cabin me?".

Izra said yes and left the cafeteria. She walked outside Zavian's office and took a deep breath and knocked at his door.

"Jee"

Zavian said in a quiet voice and Izra started opening the door.

"Sir, Dr Bano had asked to give these files to you."

She had the files in her hand in front of him and he looked up for the first time.

"Okay. Thank you."

The answer came from him, she turned and was about to open the door and then the voice of Zavian stopped her.

"Listen.". This time his tone was serious.

"Jee?"

"Mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai". He said while looking at the files placed on his desk.

"Jee, bole". She gives her all attention to him, and indicates him to go ahead.

"Tu..tum betho na".

She frowned, that Dr. Zavian is hesitating to talk. His personality is not like this, he is a confidential, authoritative, and dominant person. She sat on the chair.

"Me..me ye puchna chah raha tha ke...ke..tum kesi ho?" Not knowing what to say, he asked hesitating.

"Me..me toh bilkul thik hu!" She told him totally confused.

"Aur Khala, khalu, uncle hashim sab kese hai?"

"Wo sab log bhi bilkul thik hai".

"Aur....aur aftaab kesa hai?, wo kab wapis aa raha hai?". Fidgeting fingers he asked.

"Wo kaha thik hota hai...Aur bas abhi kuch din pehle hi aaya hai, me aap sabko batane hi wali thi...par me thodi busy ho gai thi...".

"Wo aagaya!"

"Lekin phir bhi wo ab wesa nahi raha jesa wo 6 saal pehle tha". She was staring at the same spot, from when she started to discuss about him.

"Matlab?" He knew that what she was saying, but still he asked.

"Wo bohot badal chuka ha,...uski aankhon me ab pehle jaisi chamak nahi rahi,...ab wo pehle jaisa hasta khelta bhi nahi,...beshak wo wesa hi dikhta hai, lekin andar se Pura badal chuka hai". For the first time she looked up and stared in his dark black orbs. Tears swam in her light grey orbs.