Welcome!!

Hello all!

I just wanted to start this book out with a quick author's note as I have a few things to say. Mainly that, I put this in the story description but just in case anyone missed it, this is a sequel to my Mafia!Dazai x Reader book titled Little Doll. I am writing it to be read on it's own as well as in partnership with that story. If you want to know the reader's history with Dazai and how their relationship starts, Little Doll is where you should go. 

This book takes place about four years after Little Doll ends, for context to those who care. There will be vague references to it and maybe some flashbacks and story times in this fic so that it makes sense for people who have not read the other, but again, that is where the build up for their relationship lies. Also, it is just a very good story if I do say so myself. One of my favorites I've written.

It will take place during the second season of the show and therefore, will loosely follow that plot (which does not belong to me!!) along with whatever little side scenes and whatnot I decide to add along the way. Depending on how long it gets, it will then either progress into the third season of the show OR I will make a third book in this little series of mine in order to fill that role, one which you will need to have read this one to understand as they will be directly connected. I think one 60+ chapter fic is enough for my account. Books like that are always a little overwhelming to tackle. (Now that I have finished writing it, I pre-write and schedule the publications so even though the whole thing is only just now getting posted, this book has been finished for a while, I can confirm that it only deals with the second half of season one and all of season two and that there will most likely be a third book sometime in the future but I am taking a break from this story as of right now so that I can work on other things.)

Also, this fic for the most part will be rather light hearted. They deserve it after everything I put them through in the last one :(

Thank you for choosing to read my silly little book, I really hope you enjoy it. 

- Author