49|SPECIAL CHAPTER🔞

A/N : This chapter will be written in Khanyisa's POV, tryna switch up things for a change. 🤍

This chapter include's sexual assault.

————————————————————————————————————

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 49

"T-They- W-Who" My voice cracks as my grip loosens and my knees drop to the floor taking Ntsako down with me as they both cry

"Khanyisa" Nkazimulo calls out and I looks down at the floor as my fingers uncontrollably shake.

N-No. N-No. not her, she took me in when everyone turned their backs on me, she sent me to school, fed me and took care of Ntsako while I was still in school.

This has to be some sick joke. I feel my heart slowly cracking, who could do such a horrible thing.

"M-Mama" Ntsako calls out and both Nkazimulo and Nkosinathi look at me wide eyed. I'm fucked.

"W-What did she just call you?" Nkazimulo asks but I remain silemt while looking at the wall opposite me.

I'm not in the mood to deal with this. I look at Thando pleading with her to do something.

"Ntsako" She calls out and Ntsako looks at her, she motions for Ntsako to follow her and Ntsako looks back at me for reassurance.

I nod and she hesitantly gets up walking with Zanothando, as her and Nkosinathi both leave the room. Nkazimulo gets up from his chair walking towards me.

He opens his mouth to say something but remains silent, he walks out without a word.

I get up and follow after him. "Nkazimulo" I call out and he enters the room. I enter and close the door behind myself.

"Nkazimulo" I call out and he ignores me once again. "I-I was going to tell you-" He cuts me off.

"Then why didn't you? Are you really her mother?" He stares at me. "I was scared" I ignore his other question.

"Answer my fucking question Khanyisa" He growls. "I-I am" I look down trying to avoid his gaze.

"How old is she?" He lowers his voice. "i didn't cheat on you, I swear-" He cuts me off.

"Answer me" He says calmly. "S-She's fifteen" I stutter. "Why the hell have you been keeping this from me? Where has she been living? And how could you be so fucking irresponsible with a child?!" He finally snaps.

"Nkazi, I can explain..." I breath out."Khuluma phela" He orders. "I-I-" He cuts me off. "Talk before I loose my patience" He licks his lower lip.

"I-I was born in Giyani, but moved to Johannesburg with my family when I was seven, It was just my parents and I"